Unlocking one hidden's skins recolors should unlock the other hidden skin's recolors, but you can't use them until you unlock the original first.

Is there any laboratory outside foot both factions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Is there any laboratory outside foot both factions?
    ...what? Outside foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Oh forgot the alliance problem with UC. I will think about something else, if I get an idea I will tell. I hope I'm useful somehow, even if I can't play.

Edit: found this on wowhead:

Here's some news for you guys, you can
    get the skin even though you haven't find
    The Bonereaper's Hook item.
    All you need is Blood DK's hidden
    appearance, unlocking the second, third or
    fourth color of Touch of Undeath can also
    unlock other hidden appearance's
    secondary color.
    It also unlock Frost DK's too.

, true?
    It is partially true, if you unlock the other color variants of the blood hidden skin you also unlock the same for Unholy/Frost but you CAN'T use them until you unlock the base hidden skin first.

One hidden unlock color is to do 100 WQ's with the hidden skin active, if you did this as blood and unlock that color then once you get the Frost/Unholy base hidden skin you will also have whatever color that unlock you did as blood available. This way you don't have to go and do another 100 WQ with the Unholy/Frost skin to get that color variant.

I'm afraid that this journal isn't the starting item for the appearence quest, but rather something like Timolain's Phylactery for rets... we are still in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    hmm theres the lab for the ring of carnage in twilight highlands that also has an abomination mad proffesor... guess ill take a looksee around that

-- nothing there
    Last edited by mmoc70dd3ba651; 2016-09-18 at 04:18 PM.

There used to be a lab in Scholomance in bossroom of Ras Frostwhisper, dunno if it is still present in the new variant of the dungeon.
    Last edited by Grimbold of Skullcrusher; 2016-09-18 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    Would be fun if you had to get the potion from Scholo to look like a mad scourge scientist to do something

Deleted
    I think the symbol in karazhan crypts have the same runes as the dk artifact

So what are other places that were fucked up by a plague? Ghostlands? Maybe there's something there.

Deleted
    This looks like some unholy shit

gyazo. com/f34ba0b0ceee2e57ebf3778d7333742b

Deleted
    I have a theory , ret weapons come from an hoax from vanilla , well i was thinking and I remebered the story of the "Plague" of vanilla , were a debuff from a raid or dungeons that was persisting outside. Well apparently player were trying to contain this and it correspond well to the story of apocalypse where ally are scared of eachother and becomes enemy. Also the plague is very unholy spirit . Maybe there is answer on the boss or dungeon were it begin

Another one is about the yog saron which is the cause of the nightmare , i was doing a WQ where you have to clean shit of the nightmare at the east. When over you can be affected by a debuff where you se the world differently , maybe you have to try something with this debuff .

I've combed Zul'gurub. Problem is that they revamped it and the ability that created the plague doesn't exist anymore (nor do you fight that same boss even)

Quote Originally Posted by max4578 View Post
    I have a theory , ret weapons come from an hoax from vanilla , well i was thinking and I remebered the story of the "Plague" of vanilla , were a debuff from a raid or dungeons that was persisting outside. Well apparently player were trying to contain this and it correspond well to the story of apocalypse where ally are scared of eachother and becomes enemy. Also the plague is very unholy spirit . Maybe there is answer on the boss or dungeon were it begin

Another one is about the yog saron which is the cause of the nightmare , i was doing a WQ where you have to clean shit of the nightmare at the east. When over you can be affected by a debuff where you se the world differently , maybe you have to try something with this debuff .
    The plague was from Hakkar, which is no longer in game

As the other thing you mentioned, I dont think it is gonna be related, but we are desperate now, so worth try anything I guess

Quote Originally Posted by max4578 View Post
    Problem with this is that it was ZG which does not exist in its original incarnation. Also, I cleared ZG the other day since Hakkar the Soulflayer was made of bones and Soulflayer and Bonereaper had a similar tone in my mind. Nothing seemed to trigger.

Deleted
    Tin foil hat on

wowwiki .wikia.com/wiki/Bloodfeast_(Warcraft_III)

Might be a clue to the hidden skin but its a lonh shot

Just look for Putricide's Journal. Trust me on diiis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Just look for Putricide's Journal. Trust me on diiis.
    This one .wowhead .com/spell=221195/putricides-journal-area-trigger ???

Quote Originally Posted by Thidon View Post
    This one .wowhead .com/spell=221195/putricides-journal-area-trigger ???
    Yeah. We don't technically know what that spawns but I feel like it would probably be his journal. lol

Deleted
    Do you know any putricide lore?