So here is something interesting I found on wowhead when searching for journals that might be related to Putricide's, anyone know what it's for?

www .wowhead.com/npc=97915/decaying-journal

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Anyone using the bug, can do a screen shot with frost? Want to know if they sheath on the back
    In the dressing room on wowhead they're not on the back ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellikand View Post
    In the dressing room on wowhead they're not on the back ._.
    I hope they don't clip with the floor because they seems very big compared to the other models. );

Quote Originally Posted by Dante2407 View Post
    So here is something interesting I found on wowhead when searching for journals that might be related to Putricide's, anyone know what it's for?

www .wowhead.com/npc=97915/decaying-journal
    http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/97915-decaying-journal

Says it was added near the same time as the other stuff so it might be.

Deleted
    People checked Karazhan? Could be one place where'd imagine a book lying on the ground.

There is a possible tie in Bradensbrook, Val'sharah. Apparently the people there started that settlement because they were fleeing the scourge during its first march around the WC3 era. There's a book in Thornton's Cottage that explains it.

Craaaazy stretch: What if Putricide was a Gilnean? I'll keep looking around the Blackrook area.

Quote Originally Posted by Luctus-Outland View Post
    Prestige once then hit 50 again
    May I ask about it?

What methods of ranking up did you use?
    How long did it take?

I really like that appearance, it's one of the cooler ones for our artifact.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    May I ask about it?

How long did it take?

I'm working on it my self, you can just do the PvP WQ's. 3 towers at a time, and each WQ resapwns every 6 hours easy to solo as a dps. Each one of those give 300 honor, the FFA PvP WQ's give 500 honor, for those you should make a group.

Deleted
    May I ask about it?

How long did it take?

Sure, I literally just spammed BG's and did all the PVP World Quests when I had no other content to do, it took about 9 hours worth of play time in BG's. I didn't realise how huge it was going to be! So impressed with it now after seeing its size!

Deleted
    Sure, I literally just spammed BG's and did all the PVP World Quests when I had no other content to do, it took about 9 hours worth of play time in BG's. I didn't realise how huge it was going to be! So impressed with it now after seeing its size!
    9hrs worth of BG time? fucking hell yesterday i tried to do some pvp to level it and i got 9-16 in about 3 hours :S

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/97915-decaying-journal

Says it was added near the same time as the other stuff so it might be.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=97915/decaying-journal

It's also a one time quest/rare loot type deal /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6))

The priest artifact was just acquired. Turns out it was locked behind Artifact Knowledge 4 (AK4). Any unholy DKs that far along in their knowledge. AK4 is starting to become a prerequisite for a fair amount of the hidden artifact skins. Could be that we are suffering from the same requirement.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...pire_acquired/

May I ask about it?

How long did it take?

I got it as well, pretty much spammed pvp world quests when they were 2 hour recycles and did skirmishes when I couldn't.
    Now you pretty much just want to spam skirmishes and do pvp towers when they're availabe. Its 100 honor to win a skirmish and 35 when you lose, games take like 2-3 minutes at max.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    People checked Karazhan? Could be one place where'd imagine a book lying on the ground.
    i was there, moused over every book .. There were only that books that gave you buff and upon reading them, it gives you torn page with some text.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2016-09-19 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=97915/decaying-journal

It's also a one time quest/rare loot type deal /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6))
    We need to find this thing then.

I will be getting AK4 tonight. I'll report back if anything obvious changes in Acherus. Not sure I'll have time to get out and about in the BI - Arcway run calls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helwinter View Post
    I will be getting AK4 tonight. I'll report back if anything obvious changes in Acherus. Not sure I'll have time to get out and about in the BI - Arcway run calls.
    I've got AK4. Nothing changed in Acherus sadly.

I just got this skin, I hope Bonereaper is this big too!

Your one step closer to checking out my theory, one of the key parts of Apoc story is how it always changes with each new master. I been wondering that if a main trigger to the hidden skin, is first unlocking the other 4 base skins first. This cold never be tested on beta because one of the skins comes from the Balance of power line which needs raid drops from EN.

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess we gotta do everythin all over again, if we really need ak4 to find our weapon

got ak4 just now maybe i can look thru archerus for now
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    i guess we gotta do everythin all over again, if we really need ak4 to find our weapon

got ak4 just now maybe i can look thru archerus for now
    Also looked through most of Icecrown today after i got AK4, couldn't find anything different.