*Throws his random reach theory into the pot*

So has anyone checked Outland, or anywhere that is semi-related to Ner'zhul? I know that most classes have bread crumb quests that start in the Broken Isle's, but there are scaled mobs in Azeroth. *shrug* idk...throwing that out there. Also: What about places that have a lot of knowledge in them? Libraries, Ancient Cities. Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    theres a rare world boss target in stormheim that uses the marrowgar model...
    Downed him in Beta. He didn't drop anything for me, however I wasn't 110 when I killed him.

If i did happen to come across Frost or Unholy hidden skin, i wouldn't say how i got it for at least a week maybe 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    If i did happen to come across Frost or Unholy hidden skin, i wouldn't say how i got it for at least a week maybe 2.
    Well screw you too buddy.

Maybe we can find another Memory of Arthas around Surumar or even the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    nvm me then

Will most likely turn out to be nothing, but while looking in eastern plaguelands where there are still scarlet crusade, i used death gate near their big chapel, and it put me in the courtyard of ruins of lordaeron rather than Acherus. May be worth poking around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    theres a rare world boss target in stormheim that uses the marrowgar model...
    Name of NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Name of NPC?
    Interesting. I can't find anything on him either on WoWhead. He was a bit smaller than Marrowgar, and a slightly different model. It was a 112+ mob around where the talking tree was, near all the Blood-crazed Vrykul. I'll see if have a screenshot when I get home.

EDIT: WoWhead says he drops a Singed Letter that begins a quest.
    Last edited by Esty; 2016-09-07 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inix View Post
    Will most likely turn out to be nothing, but while looking in eastern plaguelands where there are still scarlet crusade, i used death gate near their big chapel, and it put me in the courtyard of ruins of lordaeron rather than Acherus. May be worth poking around.
    This is interesting because there are a lot of Abomination guards in Lordaeron. I will go there and try to find anything.

UPD. Have not found anything. Death gate teleported me to the new Dalaran and only then to Acherus.
    Last edited by mmocf8338337b8; 2016-09-07 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    So I want to share with you two ideas which could be applied to both missing artifact appearances, but I mainly thought about hints for Frost in the first place.

#1 Skaggldrynk: Entering the spirit realm links to the whole death theme and you could be able to see a new item or pick up a hidden quest. Sadly, there would be many places to check and the duration of the potion is relatively short.

#2 Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron: I think it is not directly connected to the lich king, but for me the parts about no living soul, ancient language and words to your tongue fit perfectly for the frost artifact. I don't have the item, but it might be worth to check a few positions.
    Last edited by mmocc6e108400f; 2016-09-07 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted
    err world quest not world boss, sorry http://www.wowhead.com/quest=42806/d...e-graves-chill
    Last edited by mmoc70dd3ba651; 2016-09-07 at 11:13 PM.

Update: Tried using death gate in the scarlet enclave again, but instead of ruins of lordaeron, it put me at a small graveyard outside of the lake in front of light's hope chapel. Perhaps this is merely a bug with the area/death gate that puts you in a graveyard near the last rested xp area you were in.

I'm going to throw out a random idea that'd be hard to test for a single player so maybe with a group it might work out... So Apocalypse has a hidden artifact ability that execute's low health targets. The flavor text on the item (imo) directly references Lord Marrogar.. What if having Apocalypse execute marrogar, you get one of his bones ?

Quote Originally Posted by Inix View Post
    Update: Tried using death gate in the scarlet enclave again, but instead of ruins of lordaeron, it put me at a small graveyard outside of the lake in front of light's hope chapel. Perhaps this is merely a bug with the area/death gate that puts you in a graveyard near the last rested xp area you were in.
    deathgate's been doing that since MoP I believe, it was an intended change to add some cool flavor by teleporting you to the closest graveyard from your original departure point, so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Basstez View Post
    This is interesting because there are a lot of Abomination guards in Lordaeron. I will go there and try to find anything.
    I actually popped a Death Gate inside Acherus, it placed me in the Stormwind Cemetery not by the Spirit healer. I tried searching around for something but nothing happened.
    Another Interesting thing I found while Scanning Wowheads Database was, a new Korth'azz was added in one of the pre-patches for Legion, sadly the location is unknown.

One last Idea, has anyone checked the crypt behind light's hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    deathgate's been doing that since MoP I believe, it was an intended change to add some cool flavor by teleporting you to the closest graveyard from your original departure point, so to speak
    Yeah, I use that ability of it all the time. I think you're referring to using death gate from Acherus, though. I'm using it within the scarlet crusade-controlled area south of light's hope chapel, where i remember doing some questing. It probably just thinks I'm using it from Acherus, since it is so close.

Deleted
    Probably it is too obvious but maybe anything around Karazhan? Also, the last boss of Karazhan is a demon, so everything is possible.

Jump off of Acherus and search below...

Deleted
    Another area I've been looking around is the Apothecarium in UC, seeing as it's where the Apothecaries put the abominations together. No luck, but feel free to check it out. On the matter of Fjorlag, he drops an item that gives a quest, but I have not been able to locate him, and Wowhead doesn't have any info on it. If you have any info on him or he's up on your server, please let us all know.

I wonder if the hint for "catching" something is like "use abom pull x amount of times" or another interpretation would be to "catch" a certain debuff.