Apparently all four of the horsemen received updated models that nobody has found in the game yet. Would be interesting if somehow we were required to find them located somewhere in the world... Maybe as ghosts in the Broken Isles? Would make some sense perhaps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Apparently all four of the horsemen received updated models that nobody has found in the game yet. Would be interesting if somehow we were required to find them located somewhere in the world... Maybe as ghosts in the Broken Isles? Would make some sense perhaps.
    The old ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lutece View Post
    The old ones?
    Yeah.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91275/tha...thazz#comments

Check it.

The old ones?
    Yea the old ones had new models with an unknown location added in 7.0.1
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Maybe "catch" is a possible reference to control undead like "catching" one? Idk just kinda ramming these out of my head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Yea the old ones had new models with an unknown location added in 7.0.1

They could possibly be future champions.

Deleted
    what about helheim? the actual zone, not the dungeon. Just got sent back there for a world quest and everything seems very 'dark'

picked helheim clean mate, nothing there

10+ Year Old Account
    what if we cant find it because we need to be dead to see it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

They could possibly be future champions.
    Or they come back to challange their replacemnts!

As a side note, one thing i hope Blizz does is...

For the end boss of Legion xpac, if we have NPC's there like we did with Archimonde they should make it so DK see their DK champions, while a Pally would see theirs, druids theirs etc.

I swear if this is a drop chance from a raid boss in this xpac i'll burn blizzard to the ground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Querpo View Post
    I swear if this is a drop chance from a raid boss in this xpac i'll burn blizzard to the ground.
    They have repeatedly said it's a puzzle, so I doubt it.

A friend was in Azsuna, by the Nor'danil Wellspring and heard "Beware the Four Horsemen" from somewhere. Was not in chat, just audio. I went to check it out but we couldnt hear it again. Not sure if irrelevant or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any chance the reskinned four horsemen might be related to unlocking the new skin? Perhaps by bringing the new four horsemen against the old four horsemen's souls or some such?

I'm trying out setting Mograine as my "bodyguard" and hoping to proc his four horsemen charge against some enemies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bylahgo View Post
    A friend was in Azsuna, by the Nor'danil Wellspring and heard "Beware the Four Horsemen" from somewhere. Was not in chat, just audio. I went to check it out but we couldnt hear it again. Not sure if irrelevant or not.
    That was Mograine's ability.

Deleted
    If you /kneel before Helya in Helheim, she targets you for a second. No other emote provokes anything from her.

Analyze the tapes Johnson!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    If you /kneel before Helya in Helheim, she targets you for a second. No other emote provokes anything from her.

Analyze the tapes Johnson!
    Maybe you have to do specific emotes in a specific order starting with kneel?

Deleted
    I was there doing the world quest and tried it because poppa arthas said I would have to kneel before Death.

I get the feeling it's more to do with one of the quests making you kneel without an emote and it's just bugging slightly.

Or maybe I've found the secret, who knows.

/kneel
    /smirk
    /move suggestively
    /wink

Has anyone tried The Broken Shore or Eye of Azshara while wielding the frost artifact incase there's some Arthas ghosts there as well.