Quote Originally Posted by Muldor View Post
    Has anyone tried The Broken Shore or Eye of Azshara while wielding the frost artifact incase there's some Arthas ghosts there as well.
    Broken Shore with frost yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Broken Shore with frost yes.
    IIRC, they all just give like, 50 AP each

Has anyone looked in that cave where Mal'ganis was in Icecrown?

EDIT: Also Frostmourne's cave in Dragonblight.

can we use rotgut's ability in helheim? is there a hook on one of helya's tendrils maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Querpo View Post
    Has anyone looked in that cave where Mal'ganis was in Icecrown?

EDIT: Also Frostmourne's cave in Dragonblight.
    UPDATE: Nothing there, even smacked Mal'ganis and nothing out of the ordinary.

has anyone found the Memory of Arthas in Suramar ???
    I have been looking up and down for him but I've had no luck.

I've found him in every other zone I just feel like this is linked to the frost artifact, its too unique not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    has anyone found the Memory of Arthas in Suramar ???
    I have been looking up and down for him but I've had no luck.

I've found him in every other zone I just feel like this is linked to the frost artifact, its too unique not to be.
    it is, they give you AP the first time you talk with them as frost

Hey guys, after the news today regarding Kosumoth the Hungering and the mount puzzle that was discovered it turns out Kangaxx' cave is one of the orb locations so I would probably stop considering it as a lead to the Bonereaper's hook.

Are any of the skins off of the Broke Isle's? I doubt it is as convoluted as people think, the puzzle even if complex should follow some logic.

Deleted
    it was never a lead to bonereaper, was a lead to runes of darkening though

hey, so i just got the research work order completed. the lore on the artifacts is very interesting from a lorenerd perspective, but at the same time it got me thinking that the hidden appearance could be related to this. just my two cents

I definitely feel like the four memories of Arthas are giving us four different clues, but feel discouraged because I have no idea what the trigger could even be.\

For instance in Stormheim he talks about how even the mighty are rendered nameless by time.
    Theres a rare undead Vrykul called the Nameless King, you kill him and find out hes the elder brother of Skovald who was betrayed but was freed from his curse by you and how passes on to the halls of Valor. But theres nothing in Halls of Valor to continue this line of thought.
    Another thing to consider is how it looks like the Red Sword of Courage, which drops off Ymiron. But after clearing Maw of Souls heroic as Frost there were not continuations to this thread either. The only thing notable was a runeweaver in a cage you cant interact with and a Valkyr that Harboran is interacting with before you aggro him. But she was gone by the time the fight ended.

Blood's hidden appearance unlock is a joke compared to the other two, it was basically "Do really good at Withered Army Training" with no lore build up at all.

On a slightly related note, anyone have any idea of the kill 1000 players unlock means killing blows or honorable kills? Blizzard usually tracks that stuff by honor kills right?

The Valkyr in Maw of souls is connected with a Mythic achievement.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=108827/fj...es-chill#drops

maybe this one will lead to unholy skin ... no idea about respawn time ...

Deleted
    I didn't grasp why valkyrs are the new FOTM

So after reading the flavor text on the 'The Bonereaper's Hook' it suggests a connection to energies from ICC as well as, and I quote 'this crude and brutal weapon COULD easily be FASHIONED into an instrument of death'

Now, to me that suggests that the artifact is a weapon that doesn't look anything like the bonereapers skin but most likely a basic club, carved peice of bone or even something like a section of some large creatures ribcage that is being used by something.

Taking into account the part mentioning ICC the only plausable way we would ever visit ICC for the skin is if this item drops of a mob (which WoW armory suggests as there are no quests linked to The Bonereaper item) is if there is something we need to do before hand THEN try and killed/find this section of bone.

Deleted
    The blade resemble a piece of ic cground

Quote Originally Posted by sguarada View Post
    The blade resemble a piece of ic cground
    What place do you mean exactly? Could you provide a screenshot please?

Deleted
    Literally all ground is made of skulls and bones...

Has anyone tried Light's Hope Chapel? It's sort of where all this DK stuff began, where Arthas opened a portal to ICC, and where there are a lot of remains (bones) buried beneath it. Shot in the dark :/