Hi all I made an account to thank each and everyone of you for trying so hard to find this damned thing. Here's what I've tried.

- 1st I tired picking the name of the item apart for clues, Bonereaper's (or bone harvester's) Hook.
    - Tried looking around the BI to see if there's an NPC that had hook-like features and is undead.
    - Hook could be from an abomination or an undead pirate (pirates can have hooks for hands).
    - Spent way too many hours in Helheim looking through bone piles, obv nothing.
    - Tried searching for any NPCs that would trigger then to say something about my weapon. Nothing out of the normal ones.
    - Did the whole ICC raid/dungeons at all AK lvls. Nothing.
    - Ran around through almost every inch of every zone in BI. Nothing.
    - Waiting on Reanimation bonus to activate. Hope it at least gives us SOMETHING of a clue.
    - Completely ignored suggestions to follow leylines/corpse explode everything/die to look for stuff, that's just dumb.
    - Tried tweeting Blizz to pls give us even a vague clue. No answer.
    - Cried while rolling up in fetal position.
    - Took down pictures on my wall of possible theories with strings.

Deleted
    Given many specs are gated behind the need to be exalted with factions, grind exalted to a faction, then do that faction's dungeons multiple times and tell us IF YOU GET SOMETHING.

I'm exalted nightfallen and i'll do arcaway and cos after my raid, i'll tell if i get lucky.

Just used my dalaran hearth (AK5)

after loading screen I got this emote, along with the text and bottom of screen like world quest

Chief telemancer oculeth says: I have detected an anomaly in the area drawing power from our network! Locate and dispose of it an any fashion you see fit.

something? the text mentions the hook sucking up power. I just zoned out of court of stars when I got the message too, if they are related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Just used my dalaran hearth (AK5)

after loading screen I got this emote, along with the text and bottom of screen like world quest

Chief telemancer oculeth says: I have detected an anomaly in the area drawing power from our network! Locate and dispose of it an any fashion you see fit.

something? the text mentions the hook sucking up power. I just zoned out of court of stars when I got the message too, if they are related.
    Isnt that the wq from jandvik?

Not to put him on blast but I "noticed something" about this DKs weapon when looking at the guilds progressing in mythic raids. Someone might want to analyze his activity?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Miniaug/simple

Quote Originally Posted by tsata View Post
    Not to put him on blast but I "noticed something" about this DKs weapon when looking at the guilds progressing in mythic raids. Someone might want to analyze his activity?

www dot the dk with the bugged weapon being posted for the 500th fucking time dot com
    herewegoagain jpg

I'm sure few people have the abom perk like me now please update in the forum if you find anything in the pile of bits and bones

Hi there everyone, A post earlier mention a bug to show the skin. From what I've asked it seems to only be the pvp skin you can bug. So i went looking the the DK in Midwinter that has the reaper mog and found him.

imgur (dot) com/7GkxFCz

I was wondering if this means the bug goes to other mogs or if it is legit. Also shows in armory as apoc w/skin. Ty for any info or clearing up. Ugh just noticed someone posted about it.... just wondering about bug ty.
    Last edited by Phoenix12582; 2016-09-28 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix12582 View Post
    Hi there everyone, A post earlier mention a bug to show the skin. From what I've asked it seems to only be the pvp skin you can bug. So i went looking the the DK in Midwinter that has the reaper mog and found him.

imgur (dot) com/7GkxFCz

I was wondering if this means the bug goes to other mogs or if it is legit. Also shows in armory as apoc w/skin. Ty for any info or clearing up. Ugh just noticed someone posted about it.... just wondering about bug ty.
    You can do it with any of the alternate colorways. Please stop.

I am using the 100 WQ skin. So no it does not only work with the PvP skin.

I'm srsly going traitor to help the burning legion if this shit continues

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I'm srsly going traitor to help the burning legion if this shit continues
    Getting the application form is a bit tough though, you have to write it in your own blood on your skin.

In cursive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post
    Getting the application form is a bit tough though, you have to write it in your own blood on your skin.

In cursive.
    Yea and the freshman trial is shit, they burn out your eyes! and makes you listen to sargeras babbling for hours on end!
    Last edited by mmoc4d9efebe45; 2016-09-28 at 09:19 PM.

Just noticed something. On the 2nd lvl of the Acherus, guards walk above the ground level on a platform that stretches around the entire room. Perhaps there's something up there?
    I noticed it when I was exploring the top of Acherus (didn't find anything) and I accidentally jumped down on it (died)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Efrit View Post
    Hi all I made an account to thank each and everyone of you for trying so hard to find this damned thing. Here's what I've tried.

- 1st I tired picking the name of the item apart for clues, Bonereaper's (or bone harvester's) Hook.
    - Tried looking around the BI to see if there's an NPC that had hook-like features and is undead.
    - Hook could be from an abomination or an undead pirate (pirates can have hooks for hands).
    - Spent way too many hours in Helheim looking through bone piles, obv nothing.
    - Tried searching for any NPCs that would trigger then to say something about my weapon. Nothing out of the normal ones.
    - Did the whole ICC raid/dungeons at all AK lvls. Nothing.
    - Ran around through almost every inch of every zone in BI. Nothing.
    - Waiting on Reanimation bonus to activate. Hope it at least gives us SOMETHING of a clue.
    - Completely ignored suggestions to follow leylines/corpse explode everything/die to look for stuff, that's just dumb.
    - Tried tweeting Blizz to pls give us even a vague clue. No answer.
    - Cried while rolling up in fetal position.
    - Took down pictures on my wall of possible theories with strings.
    Love it! lol

Deleted
    2 missions done with reanimation upgrade completed, 2 piles of bits returned, no hook so far.

Deleted
    Is anyone going for the frost wyrm one? you know for the frost weapon, i highly hope that they havent put both on the last tier but you never know.

Frostwyrm Perk done in 1 Day and a couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakwolf View Post
    Yea and the freshman trial is shit, they burn out your eyes! and makes you listen to sargeras babbling for hours on end!
    Burning out the eyes is a decent deal however. In return you'll see nonstop visions of the Legion's victory over and over. Just ask those Demonhunters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    Frostwyrm Perk done in 1 Day and a couple hours.
    Wow, someone actually chose that over the abom perk? ^^