Deleted
    Found a couple of interesting lines from the dialogue transcript. They're tucked in amongst what looks like some shaman class trial stuff, but don't seem to have anything to do with that. Has anyone come across these in game?

110203;"An entry from someone named... Abercrombie. He asked me to read the following: 'I fooled the bearer of this note into announcing my latest, most dire creation!' Weird guy, that one.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    110204;"Use Rockbiter to generate Maelstrom!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    110205;"Use Rockbiter!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;59659;0;0;22522
    110206;"I guess Stitches just... unraveled. Get it? Stitches? Unraveled? Man, I'm on fire!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    Abercrombie is the quest-giver in Duskwood who made Stitches the abomination, who obviously has a hook. It may be that this dialogue is from the battle pet world quest to fight Stitches Jr Jr, but I can't test that until it pops up. I don't see it in any YouTube videos of the pet battle, although they're cut quite close to either end of the fight.

does the HOOK have to come from an abomination does it have to per say ?
    cant it drop from something else ?
    cus its infused with icecrown energies , but it doesnt say from the start.
    maybe kill a pirate captain who has a hook or something ?
    cus off the coast of val sharaz or something is a murloc island with a pirate hanging from a noose , with the name beard guy or weird beard
    no clue what he does or his purpose is

does anyone know his purpose ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Not sure if troll or serious, but not everyone can afford to buy that glyph 3 times. It's worth something like 15k in my server. I don't have it. Only 1 that I've crafted using my other alts and it took a VERY long time. Now I've to make 3 of them ? Sure, I got no time for that.

And even if it wasn't worth a penny, it's just silly that we have to glyph it in order to make it less buggy. Even the GMs aknowledged it.
    oh sorry missread your post lol ^^
    yea its tarded that you really have to have the glyph to even use the skill... and I find it really wierd that they glyphs are so expensive (got insc. myself so I just made em myself but the regent cost is stupid)

Frankly, from the hook's flavor text the most logical path would be that it is somehwere in violet hold (at least for the last quest step) and part of one of the ICC themed bosses there. The putricide journal could/should just be the breadcrum towards it. But there is no way to know because it could require some obscure trigger...

Quote Originally Posted by Degroot View Post
    Abercrombie is the quest-giver in Duskwood who made Stitches the abomination, who obviously has a hook. It may be that this dialogue is from the battle pet world quest to fight Stitches Jr Jr, but I can't test that until it pops up. I don't see it in any YouTube videos of the pet battle, although they're cut quite close to either end of the fight.
    Oh my god, I just had the horrible thought that it might require shitemon battles to get. I'm going to have nightmares tonight <_<.

Deleted
    Can someone who's better at datamining tell me what this could theoretically be?

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/225841-w...led-his-father

It says 0 yards so I've got no idea

Does the bug work with Frost weapons too?

I mean... look...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kywinky/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post

I mean... look...

If you can do it for unholy what makes you think you cant do it for frost?

Deleted

I mean... look...

None of them look blue in my eyes gyazo. com/96a9cbc9d8e59283170da7e6c2eeb482

Quote Originally Posted by Ziffonakos View Post
    If you can do it for unholy what makes you think you cant do it for frost?
    Two handed weapons for UH and blood, and two one-handed swords in Frost?

Deleted

I mean... look...

It works for literally everyone.
    It would be real nice if people could stop spamming armory links about people using the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    It works for literally everyone.
    It would be real nice if people could stop spamming armory links about people using the bug.
    It would be, but I wanted to be sure that the bug also works for frost.
    I wasn't sure, so I asked.

i'm sure people are about to hit AK7, mines in a day /6hrs so if anyone is ak7 soon just check out some shit (redo everything we've gone over)

Quote Originally Posted by Degroot View Post
    Found a couple of interesting lines from the dialogue transcript. They're tucked in amongst what looks like some shaman class trial stuff, but don't seem to have anything to do with that. Has anyone come across these in game?

Those lines are indeed from the Stitches Jr. Jr. pet battle in Dal.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh my god, I just had the horrible thought that it might require shitemon battles to get. I'm going to have nightmares tonight <_<.
    That's the only thing we haven't tried for all these 240 pages! Quick, get your pets!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    That's the only thing we haven't tried for all these 240 pages! Quick, get your pets!
    i defeated yesterday Stitches Jr. Jr. during the daily in Dala but nothing happened (AK6 and Apocalypse equipped)

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Actually, I did a bit ago but forgot to mention with all the other appearance stuff for other specs.

Namely - PlayerConditionID 43949 is probably a big deal because of the quest it ties together with other things. It has the following three values set:

PrevQuest[0]: www . wowdb . com /quests/43648-hidden-appearance-unlocked Hidden Appearance Unlocked (ignore 'reward' - this is the version of the copy-pasted hidden appearance tracking quest that is for unholy)
    PrevQuest[1]: www . wowdb . com /quests/44188-special-army-of-the-dead-summoned Special Army of the Dead Summoned (ignore 'reward' again, more copy and paste tracking quests)
    ItemID[0]: www . wowdb . com /items/139548-the-bonereapers-hook The Bonereaper's Hook

So this PlayerConditionID 43949 - is this something we should be investigating more closely? Should we be trying to summon Army of the Damned any place that seems significant to do so? I don't fully understand what your post might mean, but it might simply be the final variable set in the chain of discovering the hook item once completed?

As far as summoning armies in possibly significant places, I have tried:
    Jilted Lover's cave (with her attacking me AND after killing her) - nada
    Helheim: in the huge pit of bones with the giant - nada
    Helheim: at Helya's altar - nada
    Helheim: at the big dead tree alter type place - nada

Can't think of any other significant places off the top of my head atm.

OKay. I understand blizzard. Just. We are not prepared! And never be.

Quote Originally Posted by VitalDK View Post
    i'm sure people are about to hit AK7, mines in a day /6hrs so if anyone is ak7 soon just check out some shit (redo everything we've gone over)
    dont need ak7 im asking GM and she say im can find bonereaper now

Only AK5 on my highest DK (I have two) and I shot over to Undercity to see if I could somehow trigger wowdb. com/spells/225841-where-arthas-killed-his-father

RP walked the path from the gate to the throne while in frost.
    Sat in the throne.
    Circled the throne.
    Activated Remorseless Winter, Horn of Winter, Icebound Fortitude, Hungering Rune weapon, and Pillar of frost while in the throne.
    Went to the room behind the throne to the tomb of Arthas' father
    Tried interacting with my swords drawn.
    Tried jumping on his grave.
    Tried /spit, to spit on both the throne and grave
    Tried the above DK abilities on top of his grave.
    Tried kneeling at both
    Tried laughing at both
    Tried saluting at both.

All of this was done in my Lich King costume too, just in case.

i.imgur. com/A5IiSwp.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Actually, I did a bit ago but forgot to mention with all the other appearance stuff for other specs.

Namely - PlayerConditionID 43949 is probably a big deal because of the quest it ties together with other things. It has the following three values set:
    PrevQuest[0]: Hidden Appearance Unlocked (ignore 'reward' - this is the version of the copy-pasted hidden appearance tracking quest that is for unholy)
    PrevQuest[1]: Special Army of the Dead Summoned (ignore 'reward' again, more copy and paste tracking quests)
    ItemID[0]: The Bonereaper's Hook
    so my guess is that we gotta use army somewhere special, but what would be a good spot apart from hellheim or ic/icc hmmm
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..