Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmourne View Post
    Does anyone else think that "steady settling energy" is a strange turn of phrase?

Not sure if anyone is good at cryptic crosswords (I'm hopeless at them) - is this worth looking at?
    Here is my problem with reading the flavor text in order to try to find the item. We would not know the flavor text unless the item had already been found. The only way we know it is because of data mining. Seems like a backwards way to start a search. Granted, it is possible that the flavor text is descriptive of what has to be done to achieve the item. But, I see the flavor text as something that describes what it is and possibly part of how the skin is found. It may only describe the final step of how the skin is unlocked, which means it may have nothing to do with how to start the process of acquiring the skin.
    With 1000s of players exploring content every day it is either extremely well hidden and off the beaten path, or it is behind timed content like the class hall abilities, missions with ilvl req for champions, etc., that no one has had the time to achieve yet.

Steady settling energy... Almost like Stoke's Law? (Steady settling viscosity)

In 1851, George Gabriel Stokes derived an expression, now known as Stokes' law, for the frictional force – also called drag force – exerted on spherical objects with very small Reynolds numbers (i.e. very small particles) in a viscous fluid. Stokes' law is derived by solving the Stokes flow limit for small Reynolds numbers of the Navier–Stokes equations:[1]

Any place you get in a bubble and roll through mud?

I found a sigil (the same one in Acherus under the mission table and Darion Mograine) It's on the island next to The Broken Shore, right before the entrance into The Lost Temple. Anyone have any ideas on what to try here?

Deleted
    being dead?

Deleted
    You can get the skin item even if you're in the wrong spec, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    You can get the skin item even if you're in the wrong spec, right?
    We dont know because no one has found them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by antisphere View Post
    I found a sigil (the same one in Acherus under the mission table and Darion Mograine) It's on the island next to The Broken Shore, right before the entrance into The Lost Temple. Anyone have any ideas on what to try here?
    I went there it was interesting to go inside the lost temple and i also killed myself and went there but alas i don't see any hints

Quote Originally Posted by VitalDK View Post
    has anyone tried to get inside the abom suit during the fight against proffesor putricide?
    I did, but didn't last long, he killed me pretty quickly. Nothing happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Querpo View Post
    We dont know because no one has found them yet.
    People know from other specs obviously

Deleted
    for frost i highly suspect haustvald is related to the frost dk hidden look in at least some way, though what i have no idea, ive scoured the entire place while dead and alive and controlled everything there that i could

Deleted
    has anyone tried to get inside the abom suit during the fight against proffesor putricide? maybe it triggers something and you infuse your rune weapon just like shadowmournes quest
    I actually did try that. Sadly, there was no change in the abomination UI.

Anyway, I've got a theory of my own. If the UH hidden skin really does require "crafting" it, then it would stand to reason we need a hook of some kind. What I've thought of is the Ghost Iron Hook from the Pandaria blacksmithing shortcut patterns.. It's a little silly, but until we can find actual hooks elsewhere, I don't know what else to take with me. Failing that, I get the feeling this "hook" item we're looking for is related to farming in some way. Somehow. I dunno. Maybe the Vrykul have some hooks we can steal. And maybe take them to the Runeforge in either ICC itself or the Shadow Vault.

Im starting to believe the fact that we get it from the Reanimation upgrade in the Order Hall. However, i think we should stop looking for hooks, mainly because without the datamining we wouldn't even know its a hook in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has something to do with Thane Korth'azz and his new model, in my opinion.

Deleted
    Might be true. But Blizzard also knows that the dataminers get their claws on simply every item that is in the game files, even if its not even obtainable. So maybe, just maybe, this is intended, to create a riddle, out of a flavor text.

Deleted
    its unlikely that the old 4 horsemen are a part of it, theyre very likely part of the retri hidden look

I think the new models for the original Four Horseman are related to the Ret paladin hidden appearance Corrupted Remembrance, seeing how that encounter dropped the original Corrupted Ashbringer and bliz said it would be Fun!

I bet that Lord Thorval will have something to do with the Bonereaper's hook, he's the one in charge of making the abominations as we have seen with Rottgut. Maybe a dialogue that we have to unlock somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Querpo View Post
    I bet that Lord Thorval will have something to do with the Bonereaper's hook, he's the one in charge of making the abominations as we have seen with Rottgut. Maybe a dialogue that we have to unlock somehow?
    Yeah he does have "hooks" everywhere near him but idk what or how to trigger dialogue or anything in that matter

Yeah he does have "hooks" everywhere near him but idk what or how to trigger dialogue or anything in that matter
    I remember him asking for Blood of Sargeras, then nothing come from it, perhaps its related to that and something found on the Broken Isles?

Deleted
    bblood of sargeras had a follow up to get parts from wardens prison, which gives you rottgut