Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Doesn't haste reduce CDs?
    haste reduce GLOBAL CD, the time you need between spells. Not the CD of the spells.

Quote Originally Posted by borgarr View Post
    no and never has..
    It felt like it does. I always use SR before Apocalypse and it should be close to use SR twice and than both together. but Apocalypse is ahead way faster than second SR even if used without pause directly after it was ready I used it again. but of you say it I believe you.

K 3 hours spamming.
    Nothing.

AK 6 Check.
    Reanimation X
    Spamming Apocalypse since launch check.

Maybe Reanimation is a MUST HAVE to do this.
    Sad.

What if the guy next to me on the training dummies gets the proc and drops the journal and i looted it first? Does that make me a bad person?

Deleted
    Apocalypse 90 sec cd
    Soul reaper 45 sec cd
    45+45=90
    Basic maths

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sguarada View Post
    Apocalypse 90 sec cd
    Soul reaper 45 sec cd
    45+45=90
    Basic maths
    What the F..?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    It felt like it does. I always use SR before Apocalypse and it should be close to use SR twice and than both together. but Apocalypse is ahead way faster than second SR even if used without pause directly after it was ready I used it again. but of you say it I believe you.
    It has with some classes in the past. I'm not sure about now, as I've focused on my DK and druid, but I remember Crusader Strike's CD scaling off haste since Cataclysm. And I'm pretty sure an ability or two for Fury warriors either does, or has in the past, too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    What if the guy next to me on the training dummies gets the proc and drops the journal and i looted it first? Does that make me a bad person?
    It's probably tapped to the person that summoned the ghoul that died as personal loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christarp0607 View Post
    both got 25+ points in their weapon, could be linked to that? cant find anythin else that could hinder people of finding it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

They both also have M Xavius or Mythic kills or something

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    both got 25+ points in their weapon, could be linked to that? cant find anythin else that could hinder people of finding it
    That would be okay. I just hope it's not tied to Mythic Xavius.

Would be a pretty scummy condition but could be a possibility since we know its not rep and looks like none of the achieves would make it. Only thing I can really think of is the hidden 2k ghouls summoned and MAYBE Abom. If it's all 3 that makes unholy wayyy harder to get than other specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    They both also have M Xavius or Mythic kills or something
    i highly doubt its linked to a mythic kill though
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    This is the evilest thing I can imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    This is the evilest thing I can imagine.
    Well... we're death knights right, not the most righteous beings xD but yeah either it's super low % rng or it's locked behind abom or something, it's hard to know until more gets this thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

my abom research finishes in 3 hours, then ill go back to spamming apoc

7+ Year Old Account
    AK6
    All reps revered except exalted with nightfallen
    1/1 Abom up
    Progress for UH completed
    138 Apoc Hits
    still nothing.

I feel like this is gonna be a long ass grind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by borgarr View Post
    no and never has..
    Actually it does, but only for certain classes, only abilities with a green colour cooldown time text on the tooltip.

That said this isnt one of them, not even sure any DK spec has, other classes do however.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmac View Post
    AK6
    All reps revered except exalted with nightfallen
    1/1 Abom up
    Progress for UH completed
    138 Apoc Hits
    still nothing.

I feel like this is gonna be a long ass grind
    Assuming full stacks when using the ability, you're going to get 8 ghouls a summon. You need 2000 summoned, meaning 250 casts of Apoc. Unless you've already hit the 2k ghouls summoned by apoc, you're going to need to keep spamming until you hit those 250 casts.

10+ Year Old Account
    just for the sake of it, if someone else here finds it maybe also say how many points you got in your weapon seein how füra got 25 and khalik 26 so that it may be linked to that

as soon as i am done with my world quests im gonna start slappin dummy with 25points

Deleted
    This. I think that you're right. Anyone at 25+ spamming Apoc atm? Sadly i'm still 23