Is there a VOD of doomgiver getting the book? a video of the fight ?

Since there is a special army of the dead minion (with a unique skin I guess ?) that gets ressurected, isn't it logic that we have to kill it first ?

For exemple if the mob is Putricide himself, maybe we have to have kill him in the same week we spam apoc ?
    Maybe it didn't trigger before because it was bugged and the hotfix fixed it ?

A video would help to see if there's any army of the dead with a special skin, and if there is a special skin I guess we have to kill that monster for real before Apocalypsing(lol) him

Edit : english is hard

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    so far we have

Artifact Knowledge 6
    Glyph of Foul Menargie
    Reanimation Perk
    Spamming Apocalypse/AOTD/Gargoyle/DarkArbiterAbility till you have 2000/2000 total number of ghouls summoned
    25 Traits

Questions and options;

*Perhaps we need to be revered with nightfallen, since the two guys that got the skin is revered and exalted.
    *Did they have Rotgut assigned as a follower?
    we dont know 25 traits are needed, could be purely coincidental

What is most suspicious to me is that the second person (who got it in order hall) got this so soon after the first discovery, yet NOBODY else got it afterwards, doing exact same thing.

Which means we MUST be missing some trigger.

I am:

* Exalted with everything
    * AK6
    * AP24
    * Got foul menagerie
    * DONT have abom follower
    * HAVE reanimation follower
    * HAVE 2k ghouls summoned
    * 3 hours = no book
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Well that isnt horrible. I still hope its not gated behind that tho.

Also for frost has anyone tried sending the frostwyrm on some specific wq? Maybe a frost related one or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrothunder View Post
    we dont know 25 traits are needed, could be purely coincidental
    Everything outside AK6 I think could be coincidental
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    To track how many ghouls.
    get addon called overachiever
    hit Y
    open search and type here "Honoring the past"

Quote Originally Posted by Icito View Post
    Well that isnt horrible. I still hope its not gated behind that tho.

Also for frost has anyone tried sending the frostwyrm on some specific wq? Maybe a frost related one or something.
    One of the guy that got it was using reanimation, don't know about the other but that means it's not linked to the frostwyrm

as far as I know there hasnt been any skin locked up to weapon lvl so far, its been tied to AK
    I got 1 abomination also ready

Been doing it for 90 minutes over 55 apocalypse casts so far it feels like RNG

Im exalted with nightfallen, Weapon lvl is 22 and done all hidden achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    What is most suspicious to me is that the second person (who got it in order hall) got this so soon after the first discovery, yet NOBODY else got it afterwards, doing exact same thing.

Which means we MUST be missing some trigger.

I am:

* Exalted with everything
    * AK6
    * AP24
    * Got foul menagerie
    * DONT have abom follower
    * HAVE reanimation follower
    * HAVE 2k ghouls summoned
    * 3 hours = no book
    It could be some kind of daily check like Arcane Mages and Prot Warriors have on their skins.

Quote Originally Posted by atrial View Post
    hit Y
    Okay. I have bind racical ability on my Y. Can u say another way?

if anyone non revered, non abom perk, and under lvl 25 gets it plz be sure to let us know ty in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by defik View Post
    micro menu achievement button

strange this script /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hachievement:10768:"..UnitGUID(" player&quot..":0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Hidden Tracking - Appearance Unlock - Base - Color 4 - Death Knight, Unholy]\124h\124r");
    says achiev is not done, achievement addons says i got my 2k on september 1st

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by defik View Post
    dude i guess he mean open the achievement panel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    It could be some kind of daily check like Arcane Mages and Prot Warriors have on their skins.
    a ghoul a day keeps the doctor at bay~
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    Unlikely considering how we havent had a SINGLE discovery yet after these 2 that happened back to back
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    Been trying to find it here, but coming up empty handed. How would one track the 2k ghouls? And is the 2k ghouls AFTER abom or would any ghouls spawned prior count? Assuming anyone actually knows this, which might not be the case.
    The hidden tracking statistic is achievement ID 10768 and the query function for achievement/statistic data is GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(statisticID) or GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(achievementID,index) where index is a number between 1 and how many different criteria points, such as 8 for the classy outfit class hall achievement. I don't have a Death Knight to check what that returns, just helping out.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winrarw View Post
    Is there a VOD of doomgiver getting the book? a video of the fight ?

Since there is a special army of the dead minion (with a unique skin I guess ?) that gets ressurected, isn't it logic that we have to kill it first ?

For exemple if the mob is Putricide himself, maybe we have to have kill him in the same week we spam apoc ?
    Maybe it didn't trigger before because it was bugged and the hotfix fixed it ?

A video would help to see if there's any army of the dead with a special skin, and if there is a special skin I guess we have to kill that monster for real before Apocalypsing(lol) him

Edit : english is hard
    Not a bad idea , I ll try to farm after killing him when I get back home

When i put that script into my chat, all it says is. https://gyazo.com/484a6e2cb424e5b0f15469bc4b8e9b40
    I've already confirmed that ive completed enough ghouls summoned via weakaura.

Deleted
    How can i track how many ghouls i have summoned with Apocalypse?

Deleted
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by atrial View Post
    hit Y
    "hit y" means open the achievements panel and go to search page.
    Don't forget to check "hidden achievements"