Quote Originally Posted by WalleyDK View Post
    UPDATE: 30 Apocalypse casts later WITH the *glyph, and still nothing.
    Maybe the dropchance is just low, or I'm unlucky.

I'll do another 30 hits with Angerboda equipped.

*The glyph DOES change the appearance of the ghouls summoned by Apocalypse
    Will having a glyph matter at all? as they arnt ghouls anymore are they? they are undead minions instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomcuppycake View Post
    Think its suppose to be a reference to a DK from the Argent Tourney, or just flavor that he was a dude who found out about Putricide's secret and it died with em. While we willy nilly res dead dudes to fight for us we just so happen to rez him and the journal he had with em. My personal headcanon is that he was an agent of the LK sent to Broken Isles to scout for shit Putricide needed and ended up dying there (hence the flavor text of the legendary bracers)
    Gonna cast my vote with the "we nilly willy res dudes" theory. That's always been a thing for DKs, we just raise whatever is available and make it do our bidding without caring. Hence the random names for pets and why we used to need corpses for Raise Dead (or Corpse Dust).

where can i see how many ghouls i summoned?

Another player on Kazzak eu just got it. 26 traits unlocked, has been spamming apocalypse on training dummies for roughly 10 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater View Post
    Gonna cast my vote with the "we nilly willy res dudes" theory. That's always been a thing for DKs, we just raise whatever is available and make it do our bidding without caring. Hence the random names for pets and why we used to need corpses for Raise Dead (or Corpse Dust).
    Well it is important to note that we as DKs can't generally make new DKs through our usual "rezzing" spells, but the combo of Apoc and being an especially powerful master of resurrection might have made it possible to rez an actual DK back to life properly (just like we've rezzed the Four Horsemen, although they were technically given life through a completely different necromancy spell not normally available to a laymen DK :P But thats a story for another day)

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that the shambler needs to explode during apocalypse or worst when the ghouls die?
    Do they have looted Invincible?

Just some thoughts about why it is so rare...

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Another player on Kazzak eu just got it. 26 traits unlocked, has been spamming apocalypse on training dummies for roughly 10 hours.
    If able ask if he has abom perk, I'll just go and say a wild guess it's total RNG no matter the traits and abom.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    What about this army of the dead NPC: wowhead.com/npc=111101/army-of-the-dead#outfit

It is still possible that you need to kill something in the world to be able to have this special ghoul spawn. Maybe everone who got the book killed the required mob already?

Deleted
    its easy and people dont understand.... to trigger that possibility to get the special army guy .... YOU need to kill putricide cause the guy u are summuning is HIM thats why he is dropping that book

Deleted
    Whooaah I got it boys!

I think this dummy is magical, same the other guy got it on.

The Trap door

The Room

My Big E-Penis
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-10-04 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    I'm starting to think I'm just crazy unlucky. Been at it on and off since 09:00 still no book.

Abom Perk
    Artifact 26
    AK 7
    Cleared Mythic.
    2K Ghouls completed.
    Let us know if you get it

Whooaah I got it boys!

What about about your art level?
    Still hoping...

Just asking again to see if there's an update: Any proof on the one dude who got it w/o Abom or are we just assuming that was a hoax atm? Also if we do need abom anyone know a good way to farm class hall resources other than WQ lol?

7+ Year Old Account
    Whooaah I got it boys!

how many traits?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

he has 26 traits

I'm starting to think I'm just crazy unlucky. Been at it on and off since 09:00 still no book.

Abom Perk
    Artifact 26
    AK 7
    Cleared Mythic.
    2K Ghouls completed.
    Says it here, guys.
    Last edited by Nomcuppycake; 2016-10-04 at 04:15 PM. Reason: wrong quote, lol

Deleted
    Has it dropped for any pleb dk like me (ak6,lvl23)?? i see only elitists with mythic kills getting it.

7+ Year Old Account
    bracers, bonereapers, M xavuis kill.. this guy is good
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Abom perk
    Artifact 24
    AK 6
    2/7 Mythic EN
    2k ghouls ok

Nothing yet

If it turns out to ACTUALLY be gated behind mythic ill be fairly pissed off, thats an unfair requirement by any standard, i can understand a normal kill but not mythic, at least not for our FIRST hidden lol