Sry for the late answer I was working. ^^
    First day 10 hours with ak6 and nothing happens.
    Next day picked up Ak7 and farmed about an hour and it dropped.

Oh and if it helps anyone I did all the mobs in Putricides lab in blood spec.
    Just wanted to mention that if people where wondering if they could loot it from the boss if they where in any other spec besides unholy.
    Last edited by Nokly; 2016-10-06 at 03:18 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    right now 324 Apocalypse casts with PG method.
    still no book.
    will keep you updated

Deleted
    Can any one comfirm if it is only the ghouls from Apocalypse or if Army of the dead works too?

Quote Originally Posted by floppe123 View Post
    Can any one comfirm if it is only the ghouls from Apocalypse or if Army of the dead works too?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W07yptrBHaw

Relinking my video, some people have had success with it, and it works army into the rotation with 0 impact, so if the ghoul can spawn in army it just increases your chances, if it cant then it does not slow down progress at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellyhell View Post

Relinking my video, some people have had success with it, and it works army into the rotation with 0 impact, so if the ghoul can spawn in army it just increases your chances, if it cant then it does not slow down progress at all
    nice vid. I was think if I can do it like that, but only spamming army and still get the skin

Quote Originally Posted by floppe123 View Post
    nice vid. I was think if I can do it like that, but only spamming army and still get the skin
    I dont know for certain if army can spawn the right npc, but using my method you can stull use it just incase.

You could do this much faster just starting, use army, yield, repeat, but if army cant proc the ghoul, then you could waste a lot of time

Deleted
    +/- 24 hours spent and nothing ... need to sleep ... 24 hours of goddamn clicks ...

Just got mine!

AK 7
    16 points spent in Apocalypse

I have reanimated buts that's been debunked, no Mythic kills. In total I spent about 5 hours in the PG and had about 800 casts of Army and Apocalypse, he spawned from Apocalypse for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    "Rage against the nightmare, struggle as you will. The infinite dark is patient, we will all be claimed in the end."

He mentions the nightmare and infinite dark, one of xavius' abilities. I feel like this has to be on purpose. I've already downed Xavius on Normal and heroic so I really don't know what it means, but I don't think it's coincidence.
    I mentioned this earlier, the infinite dark is the edges of his room, when you walk outside the edges. you get a debuff called infinite dark, it does 700k a second, so there isnt much to do other than die. However that's what the thing says... I have suggested somone trying to die on purpose. no one has tried it though. At least not anyone with AK6 ... so who knows.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Got the unholy skin after 6 hours of on and off grinding in PG.

AK6, reanimation, 23 traits.

What is this "Script" everyone is talking about for getting the Ghouls?
    How do you use it?
    How does it work?

I know, I'm a baddie. Plz halp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    +/- 24 hours spent and nothing ... need to sleep ... 24 hours of goddamn clicks ...
    i was over 30 hours.... got 0 work done tuesday and wednesday
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Received mine, AK6 with lvl16 traits. after 6 hours in PG.

http://imgur.com/iCIN0vA

So can anyone here confirm that "Reanimation- Order Hall Talent" isn't needed to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortyus91 View Post
    So can anyone here confirm that "Reanimation- Order Hall Talent" isn't needed to get it?
    ^This. I was a moron and got the Frost Crux, and I haven't seen anyone with Frost Crux get it so far, so I wanna know I'm not wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by zDiverz View Post
    ^This. I was a moron and got the Frost Crux, and I haven't seen anyone with Frost Crux get it so far, so I wanna know I'm not wasting my time.
    same here!

It is not needed. Mine finishes researching later today and I got the drop this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by nubbers View Post
    It is not needed. Mine finishes researching later today and I got the drop this morning.
    Thank You! Did you get it from Apocalypse or Army of Dead?

non confirmed drop from AotD, its all from apoc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortyus91 View Post
    Thank You! Did you get it from Apocalypse or Army of Dead?
    srly can't you just read few pages? it's been asked dozen of times, both work