Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    What if it had something to do with Control Undead and a paladin's rez? Or heals?
    Many classes can heal, same with rezzing. It must be something paladin-specific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blessings?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Many classes can heal, same with rezzing. It must be something paladin-specific.
    Only related paladin specific I can think of is Shackle Undead and I don't even know if that's a thing anymore, I think there's also Turn Undead but don't quote me on that

Edit : Might have to do something with blessings, you obviously can't bless an enemy but if a DK controls it you might be able to use Blessing of Freedom it to put it at peace or something
    Last edited by Winrarw; 2016-09-11 at 03:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winrarw View Post
    Only related paladin specific I can think of is Shackle Undead and I don't even know if that's a thing anymore, I think there's also Turn Undead but don't quote me on that

Edit : Might have to do something with blessings, you obviously can't bless an enemy but if a DK controls it you might be able to use Blessing of Freedom it to put it at peace or something
    Just had a paladin use it's blessings and dispel on it, did nothing.

Just tried to get drunk AF next to him, didn't work and now my dk is smashed (I thought it might work since his body has 4-5 bottles close)

Deleted
    We went to the Jilted Lover as both Ret Paladin and Frost DK grouped here are what we tested:

- Enslaving the Lover and dragging it to the Groom+Bride. Individually aswell.
    - Enslaving the Groom or the Bride only and bringing them to the lover.
    - Killing the Groom/Bride with the enslaved lover.
    - Dueling eachother as Ret + Frost infront of the lover with auto attacks
    - Getting killed by the Lover. Both of us one by one and together.
    - Visiting the Lover as Ghost individually
    - Using our artifact abilities at the same time
    - Ressurecting eachother with DK rezz and paladin rezz
    - Enslaving the Lover and the Paladin trying to buff/heal it
    - Spamming various emotes at the hostile aswell as the enslaved lover
    - Spamming emotes at eachother infront of the lover
    - Using the Paladin minor glyph spell where you say a holy prayer

Nothing of this worked.

The mob also becomes hostile in all other DK and Paladin specs so we aren't sure anymore if this NPC is actually the solution. Maybe an item is needed first to soothe him again?
    Last edited by mmocfb72b6c64d; 2016-09-11 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naralix View Post
    We went to the Jilted Lover as both Ret Paladin and Frost DK grouped here are what we tested:

Nothing of this worked.

The mob also becomes hostile in all other DK and Paladin specs so we aren't sure anymore if this NPC is actually the solution. Maybe an item is needed first to soothe him again?
    Wow, that's a lot of effort. Thank you (and your friend) for your dedication and patience.

Have you tried/is it possible to kite the mob to the wedding as opposed to controlling it? Doubt it'll do anything different though.

Quote Originally Posted by Naralix View Post

Nothing of this worked.

The appearances are not spec specific so you would be able to do them in any spec. If you find the NPC for the Ashbringer in Prot it will still function normally. You don't need to be in ret to get that done.

Deleted
    Maybe bring her some special booze, since the lover clearly has a drinking problem, with all those bottles around.

Deleted
    Controlled her and went to the wellspring, senegos, nar'thalas academy and ruins, nothing happened yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    Just had a paladin use it's blessings and dispel on it, did nothing.
    have you tried blessings + dark transformation to give him "power" ?
    Dark transformation alone doesn't work, I tried to release him and kill the 2 ghosts when he's transformed, doesn't work either.

Deleted
    Has anyone tried to move the two targets you keep controlling too the forge people kept talking about in Azsuna?

my bet is we need an item to trigger the an event.

tried with my dk erything, wanted to try with my pally to, when I arrived there were already a pally and a dk and we tried also again everything and almost everythin what Naralix listed

Did you happen to try enslaving the lover then using dark transformation? I am at work so I cannot try.

Deleted
    Okay, I have a question.... can you use emotes, while using "control undead"? Clearly she drank herself to death, because she got rejected or something. AND she says "If I can get my hands on that power, I can bring him back.". Maybe you have to bring the husband to be, the groom, or someone else to her and /love her or something?

Also did anyone try to resurrect the skeleton next to her? Maybe she only attacks the pally and the dk, because she wants the power to raise someone from the dead? (her former lover or I don't even know). Since the Paladins can resurrect people, and the DK's are especially know for raising the dead. (Yes I know, basically every healer can resurrect, but that doesn't mean anything in a quest like that.).

Or maybe, a pally "shackle undead" the lover, DK "controls undead" the husband in front of her, kill him, and then raise him in front of her?

Edit:Okay sorry, I misread the alread tried things. Emote seem to lead nowhere.
    Last edited by mmoca6cc26213b; 2016-09-11 at 04:29 PM.

Already tried to kill and rezz everyone. Didn't work.

Deleted
    Okay if really everything has been tried, then it's probably an item.

I recall the havoc demon hunters hidden appearance. He had to kill mobs in Suramar until one dropped "Candraels Charm" (a unique white Item with a small flavor text: The initials C.T are etched into it's jewel), and then had to take it to a NPC in Suramar called "Candrael Twinshadow". This triggered him into launching the player to some flying demon, which needed to be killed to loot the skin from the dead demon.

Maybe we should keep our eyes open to something similar in Azsuna? Maybe a bottle of booze, a ring, anything really, a grey item, a white item, doesn't matter as long as it's MAYBE connected to this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghuster View Post
    My own ticket and I got this response http://imgur.com/Iec4nqh
    Welp.

Guess I'm giving up for now then. Extremely disappointing.