Deleted
    Or what if we have to go archaeology somewhere in IC? Maybe we will be able to dig on some specific place even theres no digsite.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    Here you go.

From the 11th entry:

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't get any more specific than "Badlands" sadly. I browsed the Aluneth entry just to see if there was a hint of any location in the Badlands that Aegwynn frequented, but no dice.

Went to Badlands in person. Found a crypt in the stone pillar by Dustwind Dig (seemingly the only Human-made structure in the zone), but aside from a rare lizard it appears to be just a Conan the Barbarian reference. The only thing in the area you can highlight is a campfire, nothing to interact with. All of the textures are exactly what you'd expect for something that close to Uldaman, so nothing jumps out as "click me now" material.

One thing about the lead in badlands and how you couldn't find anything interactive. Remember that new ability that they made us use all over the order hall campaign, when you get a lead especially near a tomb/dead body, try to get near it to see if a raise dead/horseman/deathknight button pops up! I'm semi-certain we will use that ability at least one more for hidden skins somewhere along the line..

Deleted
    Are we sure that it is available to the game ? Or they will release it with later patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwind-Kazzak View Post
    Are we sure that it is available to the game ? Or they will release it with later patch
    With a later patch you will receive an additional hidden skin probably ... bonejaw etc ...

No point of adding all skins in 7.0.x and DK in 7.1 kinda unfair

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    One thing about the lead in badlands and how you couldn't find anything interactive. Remember that new ability that they made us use all over the order hall campaign, when you get a lead especially near a tomb/dead body, try to get near it to see if a raise dead/horseman/deathknight button pops up! I'm semi-certain we will use that ability at least one more for hidden skins somewhere along the line..
    So in Badlands, there are only 3 different things that kinda stand out, but at the same time seem useless.
    Ive searched this place high and low and theres basically nothing interesting.

- Sound clip for the "Scar" across the middle of the zone doesnt seem to match (sounds like a jungle)
    - Cave at (11,71) full of Dustbelchers / butchers, but nothing interactive.
    - Area at about (41:69) with these rocks that have fish bones on them. Note* this zone has no water.

Other than that, lost in the desert mates.
    Would also like to point out that it really doesnt make sense to be here anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwind-Kazzak View Post
    As far as I know, someone MUCH earlier in the thread said they got a response from a GM saying that the skin is apparently able to be found now.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan77k View Post
    As far as I know, someone MUCH earlier in the thread said they got a response from a GM saying that the skin is apparently able to be found now.
    Biggest problem is when they say its in game now, they mean this patch including the raids. they don't clearly state if its related to a mythic+ or a raid boss because that would be too big of a hint.. So we won't be sure until people clear the raids and mythic+ that its not related to it.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Biggest problem is when they say its in game now, they mean this patch including the raids. they don't clearly state if its related to a mythic+ or a raid boss because that would be too big of a hint.. So we won't be sure until people clear the raids and mythic+ that its not related to it.
    another thing is, most of the raids and instances don't really make sense for it to drop, and i'm pretty sure it would've been found on beta by now

Quote Originally Posted by ryan77k View Post
    GMs don't know jack. Some have said they're bugged, some say they're not in yet, and some say they are. Seriously, they're not devs, they're not going to know, and furthermore they're not allowed to tell you anyway. :P

Quote Originally Posted by VitalDK View Post
    another thing is, most of the raids and instances don't really make sense for it to drop, and i'm pretty sure it would've been found on beta by now
    I stopped thinking about things that make the most sense after the blood artifact dropped out of a chest at the end of withered army..

Has anyone read the lore regarding the weapon in class hall? maybe there's a clue hidden there?

Quote Originally Posted by Baal1373 View Post
    Has anyone read the lore regarding the weapon in class hall? maybe there's a clue hidden there?
    I read it, the main guy that it focuses is on the one you meet during the into quest to get the artifact, other than that the only one it talks about is 1 dreadlord. It also mentions, dalaran, blackrock mountains, badlands, storm wind... Too general to pinpoint anything. On top of this the hidden skin is a bone hook with ICC flavor text which is completely unrelated to everything in the artifact history so far.

Did you guys see what it takes Rets to get their hidden art?
    I am totaly shocked, how someone can come up with all this and tbh I have no idea how we can get over it without any hints.
    I was sure that their art has something to do with fishing, as it was related to the old vanilla rumors.
    But we dont have anything like it... I really hope that there are some smart lore and dataminers in the DK comunity,
    as I have absolutely no idea how we should b able to solve this

I just wanted to say. I lovehate this thing! So awesome some things are so hidden. BUT I WANT IT NOW!
    Well keeps some mystisism in the game atleast :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    Did you guys see what it takes Rets to get their hidden art?
    I am totaly shocked, how someone can come up with all this and tbh I have no idea how we can get over it without any hints.
    I was sure that their art has something to do with fishing, as it was related to the old vanilla rumors.
    But we dont have anything like it... I really hope that there are some smart lore and dataminers in the DK comunity,
    as I have absolutely no idea how we should b able to solve this
    Leave it as it is, blizzard will see that we dont give a f... about the hidden skin and they will add it to some vendor npc cuz we dont care ... (total irony joke)

Most of us already tried "literally" everything ... including crazy stuff on ghost wedding ... top of acherus ... MC the stormheim elite etc ... no luck ...

We will need someone with a fresh idea ... like a mining pick is also similiar to hook , just little modification and damn ... maybe its drop from some new veins ...

BTW ... Anyone tried to reverse engineer the files from some "7.0.3 repack" Maybe atleast some small hint is hidden there ...

There is a rare mob in stormheim called Hook and Sinker? Hook is a sludgebelcher, not sure if anyones tested anything out with those two but it thought I might put it out there as i just saw them while leveling my hunter

While researching and trying to find the unholy hidden skin, i think i might have stumbled across something rather related to the frost artifact hidden skin. Will check and let you know what i find. Watch this space!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lwbrent31 View Post
    There is a rare mob in stormheim called Hook and Sinker? Hook is a sludgebelcher, not sure if anyones tested anything out with those two but it thought I might put it out there as i just saw them while leveling my hunter
    Killed him a few times ... nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    While researching and trying to find the unholy hidden skin, i think i might have stumbled across something rather related to the frost artifact hidden skin. Will check and let you know what i find. Watch this space!
    Are you working for clickbaitarticles.com? .. that being said I'm waiting lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Killed him a few times ... nothing

corpse explosion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Leave it as it is, blizzard will see that we dont give a f... about the hidden skin and they will add it to some vendor npc cuz we dont care ... (total irony joke)

Most of us already tried "literally" everything ... including crazy stuff on ghost wedding ... top of acherus ... MC the stormheim elite etc ... no luck ...

We will need someone with a fresh idea ... like a mining pick is also similiar to hook , just little modification and damn ... maybe its drop from some new veins ...

BTW ... Anyone tried to reverse engineer the files from some "7.0.3 repack" Maybe atleast some small hint is hidden there ...
    Hahaha
    You should add some hashtag for Blizz to see.
    Like, "Hey Blizz, we dont give f... - btw, did you se that cool vendor in acherus? We wouldn't even give a f... if he would sell it from tomorrow morning on - plz plz plz "

To be honest, it is really cool, all the hunt and stuff, but atleast one hint would be great.

I'm a miner and found nothing usefull at all. I guess we have to dig into the lore of the weapon better.
    Maybe the cave where Arthas found Frostmourne (for frost art ofc)?

I still think the start should be on the BI, just like the book tha Paladins got? It is some new item from Legion, am i right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    Please let it be something!
    You should post you thoughts btw, so we all can search for something you might overlook.