Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMatrix View Post
    I know they are pets, it says so right in what I quoted. But the area in which they are is whats important.
    RWL 1 (Classic) was introduced 5.1, RWL 2 (TBC 1) was 5.3 and RWL 3 (TBC 2) was 6.1. They always came in the smaller patches without a new raidtier.
    RWL 4 (WotLK) coming out 7.1 follows the above pattern perfectly (not counting Trial of Valor).
    There is no special reason to assume that this achievement was included to lure DKs in particular to Wrath raids for their hidden appearance (sounds pretty paranoid if you really think about it).
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-15 at 04:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Why did it take me this long to realize that "no living soul remembers" on an item that clearly references magic runes probably has some connection to the Highborne ghosts in Azsuna?

Literally just "You know, there's a whole faction of ghosts in Azsuna. I'm surprised DKs don't have anything more to do with them - hey wait a minute..."
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

After seeing how the corrupted Ashbringer is obtained my money is on something to do with the abomination and an AP research rank of 12.

Mayby just spawning an abomination at AP reasearch 12.

Nearing 100 pages and it doesn't look like we have anywhere new to look.

this is gunna sound pretty fucking tinfoil, but has anyone tried bringing helya's coin from the new dalaran fountain back to her? the coin says "If found, Return this to me... in person" or something along those lines. someone kinda fits the skin / class in a odd way.

Guys I love you all but I'm going to say it again. Considering all the effort everyone has put into looking for the hook on beta and on live and come up with absolutely NOTHING besides wild goose chases, The odds are that it's currently not obtainable. I posted a couple days ago regarding a blue post and no one seemed to give a shit or just think I was making it up. But I'll post the direct quote yet again just in case anyone didn't see it. If you don't believe the quote I post you're more than welcome to look at the home page of MMO-champ and scroll down to the patch 7.0.3 Hotfixes section and you can see it yourself. "Hidden Artifact Appearances
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)"
    I hate it just as much as you guys, because I put waaay too much time and effort into hunting something that likely isnt even obtainable at this exact moment. Hopefully this will give you guys some closure and a bit of peace of mind. Suffer well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainydkay View Post
    this is gunna sound pretty fucking tinfoil, but has anyone tried bringing helya's coin from the new dalaran fountain back to her? the coin says "If found, Return this to me... in person" or something along those lines. someone kinda fits the skin / class in a odd way.
    They did. In Helheim and Maw of Souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Slevvin11 View Post
    Guys I love you all but I'm going to say it again. Considering all the effort everyone has put into looking for the hook on beta and on live and come up with absolutely NOTHING besides wild goose chases, The odds are that it's currently not obtainable. I posted a couple days ago regarding a blue post and no one seemed to give a shit or just think I was making it up. But I'll post the direct quote yet again just in case anyone didn't see it. If you don't believe the quote I post you're more than welcome to look at the home page of MMO-champ and scroll down to the patch 7.0.3 Hotfixes section and you can see it yourself. "Hidden Artifact Appearances
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)"
    I hate it just as much as you guys, because I put waaay too much time and effort into hunting something that likely isnt even obtainable at this exact moment. Hopefully this will give you guys some closure and a bit of peace of mind. Suffer well.
    Some are from WB and EN all of which opens up next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Some are from WB and EN all of which opens up next week.
    Oh yea, I'm certain atleast one of them will become available then. I honestly figured since the majority of classes are still missing 2 hidden skins it's most likely we'll get 1 with the upcoming patch and the last one in the following patch. Seems likely to me anyways

Our it is like Eruntien said, reach certain AK lvl and we will get it for free?!? But than they would have found it in beta, somebody should be AK lvl 25 by now or?

Deleted
    Now that we know how the final part of Ret hidden appearance plays out, maybe the upgraded models of the old Four Horsemen are related to ours?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Now that we know how the final part of Ret hidden appearance plays out, maybe the upgraded models of the old Four Horsemen are related to ours?
    The old four horsemen could very well be part of the frost artifact appearance stuff, potentially alongside Kel'Thuzad, since he created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Our it is like Eruntien said, reach certain AK lvl and we will get it for free?!? But than they would have found it in beta, somebody should be AK lvl 25 by now or?
    People are constantly forgetting that all simple time gates were already checked on beta...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    The old four horsemen could very well be part of the frost artifact appearance stuff, potentially alongside Kel'Thuzad, since he created them.
    went to naxx, killed them, tried to use CE, /bow, /hello to them... nothing

I know this probably has nothing to do with it but in stormheim headed out to do a world quest and for the first time noticed "havi's companion doesn't seem like you for some reason" Over at Vadisal, of course couldn't get the bird to do anything but just thought it was odd and couldn't find anything on it when I looked it up. But it could be something so simple and that is why no one talks about it. Sorry if its complete garbage

Deleted
    k, so I just used the Warden toy on the Groom in Azsuna he did turn into a purple nightelf but nothing else happened gonna try using it on the bride next to see if anything happens to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    People are constantly forgetting that all simple time gates were already checked on beta...
    People also seem to forgett that artifact-appearences are confirmed to have been changed and moved since beta.

Deleted
    tried using the toy to ineract with the Jilted Former Lover nothing happened, all the toy seems to show is that the Night elf groom is marrying something that wasn't a nightelf when it was alive but then again the jilted former lover doesn't become a night elf either so I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    People also seem to forgett that artifact-appearences are confirmed to have been changed and moved since beta.
    Nah probably just gated behind something silly that they had already done in the beta that they haven't done on live. The havoc DH got awarded his skin for killing the mob that dropped it but he cheesed it and didn't do it the correct way so they removed it. That leads me to believe that the charm only drops when you've met a certain requirement but the process of obtaining it is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dookip View Post
    tried using the toy to ineract with the Jilted Former Lover nothing happened, all the toy seems to show is that the Night elf groom is marrying something that wasn't a nightelf when it was alive but then again the jilted former lover doesn't become a night elf either so I don't know
    Ok, well was Worth a try!

Worst thing of all is that Im starting to lean towards some gated shit aswell... and that is just plain booring if its the case. But lets hope its some obscure thingy we still have missed!