Read the chapters from frost artifact multiple times and I don't get any hint... maybe someone other tries it?

also are there any rumours how to get frostmourne from back then?

I dont know about other classes, but i doubt blizz will let us get them on Beta just to get them on live get them instantly on launch, the same way as on beta. Its called hidden for a reason after all. But as I said, I dont know about other classes and if there are any that did not change since beta. This is just my point of view..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    I dont know about other classes, but i doubt blizz will let us get them on Beta just to get them on live get them instantly on launch, the same way as on beta. Its called hidden for a reason after all. But as I said, I dont know about other classes and if there are any that did not change since beta. This is just my point of view..
    Several skins were obtained in beta, and were obtained in the same way on live. Blood hidden skin is an example of one.

Deleted
    Keeping an eye on 7.1 datamine info.

Maybe the revamped Karazhan is the key?

Whats with the new models for ICC mobs labeled as pets?

Battle pets?
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Whats with the new models for ICC mobs labeled as pets?

Battle pets?
    Probably since they are adding another raiding with leashes achi for ICC

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Keeping an eye on 7.1 datamine info.

Maybe the revamped Karazhan is the key?
    why do people ignore the fact that the hidden skins (except the second hidden skin) is already in the game just not found yet or unlocked (via Raid for example)

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    why do people ignore the fact that the hidden skins (except the second hidden skin) is already in the game just not found yet or unlocked (via Raid for example)
    a GM confirmed that some skins might not be available yet because of content still to come

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    just to be clear the skins are already in the game but some might not be obtainable due to content for example raids etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    a GM confirmed that some skins might not be available yet because of content still to come

- - - Updated - - -

just to be clear the skins are already in the game but some might not be obtainable due to content for example raids etc

No that's not true at all, they explicitly said that all the skins are in the game right now. Some of them are in EN, but that raid is already in the game unlike Karazhan and other 7.1 content.

- - - Updated - - -

exactly what I said/meant if misunderstood

Quote correctly.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
    This means that 7.1 is not an option. It may be gated by raids or AK but it won't be in Karazhan or ToV.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    No that's not true at all, they explicitly said that all the skins are in the game right now. Some of them are in EN, but that raid is already in the game unlike Karazhan and other 7.1 content.
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...eapon-in-game/

"some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released"

Deleted
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...eapon-in-game/

Yep and that is EN, just like I said.
    7.1 content is NOT in the game

Why do you keep quoting posts to confirm their content?

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The wording on that post is extremely retarded. If it is in a raid that is not open yet, then it's not in the game in moment. It doesn't matter if it's in the game files, if you can't obtain it right now in this moment, it's not in the game yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    The wording on that post is extremely retarded. If it is in a raid that is not open yet, then it's not in the game in moment. It doesn't matter if it's in the game files, if you can't obtain it right now in this moment, it's not in the game yet.
    You are wrong. If it's the game it is in the game, even if it's not accessible yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Why do you keep quoting posts to confirm their content?
    The raids are technically in the game currently, they are just not accessible. On Tuesday US they will become available either from maintenance or a simple hotfix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablokls View Post
    The raids are technically in the game currently, they are just not accessible. On Tuesday US they will become available either from maintenance or a simple hotfix.
    ye but we all know that the emerald nightmare wont give Frost and unholy their hidden artifact appearences, i just think they are well hidden just like the retribution one wich had ALOT of steps.

10+ Year Old Account
    just becasue they related to a raid doesnt mean they have to drop from a boss. something in there could trigger an event for a quest elsewhere or whatever you can think up. just because its raid related, it isnt necessarily a drop from a boss

I still think we should just give up until we get a high AK and then just... literally redo everything =/