Deleted

Horn of Valor or Freezing Fog without leggy head.

Hi guys,

I am just wonder (and question is direct to high end game folks), now in 7.2 if we dont have leggend head (even if we had, there is 50% nerf) i still good choice to play with freezing fog?

Ok we ve got a chance to put one more trait in freezing fog, that greatly increase dmg... But... if take horn of winter and have ring on long way fight we have to chance keep BoS much more longer = more dmg.

But as far as i see top DK still runing with freezing fog talents.

The helm has absolutely nothing to do with why freezing fog is so good or why blast radius relics are in such high demand. Even without helm, howling blast is your top damage done. Keeping up a longer breath isn't going to out do a constant 30% more damage on howling blast and frost fever throughout a fight. The damage from freezing fog is almost as much as the boost that the helm gave and we all know how op that thing was.

Deleted
    I do not agree... As You mastering your boss, there is some fight where the BoS is Your no. 1 dmg. But thx for You re opinion. As i post - still top folks use freezing folks.

OP is trolling. Report thread and move on

Deleted
    FF beats Horn because of the T192p and a lot of rime proccs. Horn was only taken without Tier Bonus iirc.

Deleted
    I am just wonder how BoS and HoW will be works with new DK sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaapek View Post
    I am just wonder how BoS and HoW will be works with new DK sets.
    We dont know yet. We might keep 2pT19 even in TOS with titanforged T19. We might Switch to t20 and offset. 4pT20 looks weak so we dont know anything yet. Bonus will change, there might be PTR changes...

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Bonus will change, there might be PTR changes...
    It better, because as it stands right now, with a titanforged Convergence and SoN, there's really no reason to go beyond 2pc for T20.

Also, no. Perseverance had nothing to do with our talent choice. If anything, it was the tier set that determined whether you went with HoW or FF, and that was only if you weren't fully comfortable with BoS and needed Horn to keep the Breath going.
    Last edited by Drakonskyr; 2017-04-07 at 02:17 PM.