Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    It gives you and "item", item has 1 hour CD then its removed. You can use it and mount one of the horsemans mounts ...
    Yes there is a possibility that this can give you a hidden skin (just one of my theories)

Meanwhile found this guy :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D0%BA/advanced

he has a "Earned the feat of strength Hidden Potential. 22 hours ago"

Well atm not sure for which spec ... (yeah big chance for blood but ... there is still a hope)
    Armory is "unfortunatelly" not showing the item ... only achievement ...

If there is anyone from the russian realms please try to ask him ... this information is critical!

In hope of finding something usefull I am searching the :http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pve-...rs/deathknight

Anyone can confirm if the artifact "skins" are visible on armory webpage??? (mine is somehow not updating ....) or only the basic skin is visible ... thx
    The icon of the artifact item in your inventory, or in your character pane, depending on where it is according to your spec, will change to match the skin you are currently using.

See http://www.wowhead.com/icons/name:in...2h_artifactmaw for the icons used for the blood skins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    What are you talking about? No they dont. Only the spiders respawn until you kill the spider boss. I had 52 troops by the end of it with a score of 615 and every enemy killed. I back tracked and picked up 5 large chests and completed the run and it was sitting in my final chest.
    Actually, the Mana Wyrms right at the end respawn for some reason.

But yeah, I cleared everything with 56 troops, every boss dead and got the Anima.

Maybe it is a full clear that gets the Blood one?

Deleted
    What are you talking about? No they dont. Only the spiders respawn until you kill the spider boss. I had 52 troops by the end of it with a score of 615 and every enemy killed. I back tracked and picked up 5 large chests and completed the run and it was sitting in my final chest.
    Well killed all, when I was doing my "chest search and rescue run" i noticed few mobs on the stairs ... true it happened in the last run and I probably missed them. based on your reaction ... but in that moment I thought that they respawned ...

Deleted
    Do I need to have Blood chosen as loot Specialization to get the Anima?

Quote Originally Posted by Dookip View Post
    No idea, wouldnt hurt.

Deleted
    Nope, got it as Frost.

Deleted
    Oki, cheers

no, got it with unholy as my loot spec.

Someone on Wowhead makes a good point, the Frost hidden appearance likely comes as a drop from Xavius. He has an ability called Darkening Soul and is affiliated with the Legion. I'd bet anything it drops off him.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Fjorlag is really interesting, mainly because of four reasons

1) Same model as Marrowgar, related to bones
    2) Seems to have a low spawn rate
    3) Maybe related to a world quest? (in the same way Kosumath was a world quest)
    4) Drops an item that starts a quest that no other mob drops
    So when I was looking at WoWhead database for items that are like Candrael's Charm (item use to get DH hidden skin), the item that Fjorlag drops was one of the possibly similar items.

The 'Singed Letter' starts a quest but there's no information on what the quest actually starts. I thought it wasn't a possibility because I didn't know Fjorlag was a Marrowgar looking mob and it said singed with fel energy.

Shows are drop rate of 5% so I imagine someone would have gotten it and should say what the quest is.

Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    So when I was looking at WoWhead database for items that are like Candrael's Charm (item use to get DH hidden skin), the item that Fjorlag drops was one of the possibly similar items.

The 'Singed Letter' starts a quest but there's no information on what the quest actually starts. I thought it wasn't a possibility because I didn't know Fjorlag was a Marrowgar looking mob and it said singed with fel energy.

Shows are drop rate of 5% so I imagine someone would have gotten it and should say what the quest is.
    it would be abit annoying, since all the hints of ''Hidden'' and ''Puzzle'' from twitter, and its a rng drop from a rng world quest....

Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post

The Singed Letter is one of the First Aid questitems. You can see it in the achievement "Is There a Medic in the Zone?".
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-10 at 07:27 PM.

I fully cleared it now multiple times and didn't get the skin so far. Our pally got his skin the first time he finished and he skipped the ettin boss. So ... I guess it's just luck.

Someone on Wowhead makes a good point, the Frost hidden appearance likely comes as a drop from Xavius. He has an ability called Darkening Soul and is affiliated with the Legion. I'd bet anything it drops off him.
    He also has an ability called Blackening Soul....I wonder if you need to have both the Darkened and Blackening soul debuffs to trigger something o.o

ALSO: I cleared mythic maw today, ran around afterwards. I can apparently target the boat "The Naglfar" with raise ally. the only issue is that im constantly out of range. But the icon lights up when im inside the ship and doesnt light up the moment I leave to the 2nd boss area. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by ShreddingRuen View Post
    He also has an ability called Blackening Soul....I wonder if you need to have both the Darkened and Blackening soul debuffs to trigger something o.o

ALSO: I cleared mythic maw today, ran around afterwards. I can apparently target the boat "The Naglfar" with raise ally. the only issue is that im constantly out of range. But the icon lights up when im inside the ship and doesnt light up the moment I leave to the 2nd boss area. o.O
    This is very interesting but i doubt this is more than just a bug.

Deleted
    Also interesting, appearently shadow priests has a unique dialogue with Odyn in Halls of Valor that ONLY exists on mythic difficulty.
    That means that we can't exclude theories about the bosses in VH because the artifact appearence might very well be something from mythic only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Also interesting, appearently shadow priests has a unique dialogue with Odyn in Halls of Valor that ONLY exists on mythic difficulty.
    That means that we can't exclude theories about the bosses in VH because the artifact appearence might very well be something from mythic only.
    hmmm https://linge-ma.ws/odyn.mp4

Deleted
    What about the top of Acherus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    What about the top of Acherus?

interesting , did you tried to step into purple stuff?

Has anyone fought the inquisitor tormentor boss on mythic and let all the cells open up? o.o