Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    What does the hidden lab means?, is it a spell he can cast or what?, And the journal is really interesting aswell, Would be awesome if u got to putricides hidden lab to get the hidden skin

- - - Updated - - -

just go kill a mob with similar model and see if it happens with them
    It's a loot beam, when i did ICC with my druid it was the exact same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luschan View Post
    Would need putricides journal for the event to trigger I believe, any lore backgound on Putricide?
    Let's assume this is the thing. I think that some kind of journal, pages (which we have to combine talking with someone) allows us or gives us hints to get something to enter this secret lab. Now, the secret lab could be on ICC or could be on another place.

My bet is that we will spend a lot of time "crafting" this patricide's journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    It's a loot beam, the boss is dead in that pic and you can tell cause of his death yell of "Da...Ddy..."
    I won't waste time for pointless discussion, the point is:

1) Trackers for Putricide's Secret Lab were added to the game in 7.0.3
    2) Putricide appears in one and only one place in the game - Icecrown Citadel. He wasn't even mentioned before ICC, nor after ICC... until now.
    3) His secret lab could then be in one and one place only... ICC. In his own quarter.
    4) ICC is explicitly mentioned in Bonereaper's Hook description. And what better place is there in ICC for such weapon than a laboratory full of experiments?

5) Assume for a moment that the secret lab has NO connection to secret appearences. Why would it be added then? One logical reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Contributing further - if we assume the beginning of quest chain is on Broken Isles, we have one main lead - Festerface. Journal says he comes from Putricide's laboratory. A failed prorotype. The key might come from him.

Now, any idea how to extract it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I won't waste time for pointless discussion
    Your right that it is pointless, and that is because you just can't admit that your wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, no need to fight and argue. Let's focus on figuring this Putricide's Secret Lab thing out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Well crap, if we have to build Putricide's journal for some reason then we might end up in the same boat as Paladins, needing minimum artifact knowledge to proceed.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    Well crap, if we have to build Putricide's journal for some reason then we might end up in the same boat as Paladins, needing minimum artifact knowledge to proceed.
    AK/AP will come with time, now the thing is to discover what do we need to gather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Here's a thought: We all know the old glider trick to speedrun ICC, skipping from Lana'thel to Sindragosa.

Perhaps someone might try going the opposite direction, and see if new rooms have been added to the Plague Wing? (Obviously you aren't expected to clip through the world to get inside, and in all likelihood the sequence breaking won't yield the skin, but if it is inside ICC after all then it's worth checking into.)
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Hey guys, just entered Mythic VH (which I cleared already) and Festerface isn't in his cell... he got replaced by "Wretched Fleshbeast".

It seems that all bosses that you killed got replaced by their "equivalents".

Anybody EVER tried doing something to that mob? Everybody tried things with Festerface, but what about that guy?
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Hey guys, just entered Mythic VH (which I cleared already) and Festerface isn't in his cell... he got replaced by "Wretched Fleshbeast".

It seems that all bosses that you killed got replaced by their "equivalents".

Anybody EVER tried doing something to that mob? Everybody tried things with Festerface, but what about that guy?
    You mean the boss was changed while you entered mythic VH already having killed Festerface this week?

Deleted
    Have not sen this bieng mentioned and i read this thread every hour or so.
    There is a DK that has 25 AK on beta att and there is no new interactions in Acherus. He altso has Reanimation trait and has gotten a few bone bone piles but they mean nothing.
    Source: Acherus Discord channel.

Nothing on putricide, neither those 2 aboms. Its just loot beam.

I still think Apocalypse hidden skin is related to that Ghoul Achievement.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I just checked, I can still see Festerface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Nothing on putricide, neither those 2 aboms. Its just loot beam.

I still think Apocalypse hidden skin is related to that Ghoul Achievement.
    Maybe it's just another requirement to progress through the chain of things-to-do, along with this "secret lab"

Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    You mean the boss was changed while you entered mythic VH already having killed Festerface this week?
    Yes... when you clear mythic you can enter it again and kill bosses again but you won't get loot... for unknown reasons bosses in VH though change their names when you enter the second time (noticed it today).

In the cell is this guy: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102472/wretched-fleshbeast

Putricide's secret lab is the most promising lead to come out of this thread so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Giske View Post
    Putricide's secret lab is the most promising lead to come out of this thread so far.
    2nd most promising.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    The spell it's called Patricide's journal area trigger. Does that mean that this spell gets triggered when entering an area right? Could it be an event that starts when entering the secret lab? Or other place? So, in order to trigger it, we need to find that place where the spell triggers...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    The spell it's called Patricide's journal area trigger. Does that mean that this spell gets triggered when entering an area right? Could it be an event that starts when entering the secret lab? Or other place? So, in order to trigger it, we need to find that place where the spell triggers...
    Both where and what.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by snoffelfix View Post
    Have not sen this bieng mentioned and i read this thread every hour or so.
    There is a DK that has 25 AK on beta att and there is no new interactions in Acherus. He altso has Reanimation trait and has gotten a few bone bone piles but they mean nothing.
    Source: Acherus Discord channel.
    Maybe get this guy to poke around in ICC?