Mythic Violet Hold as Prot

Hi All-

Went into Mythic VH today as prot and got absolutely trucked by the first trash mobs. I am 833 and haven't had any issues in any other mythics so far. I was 13/13M, so I'm not a complete idiot. Has anyone else struggled in here? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

not sure this is the answer but when you get an elite pack just use one of the crystals to skip it, speeds up the dungeon nicely.

This was the first mythic dungeon I did when they got availabe with 812 ilvl. Some packs do a sunder armor debuff which stacks. Just use TC to slow them / stun them with shockwave and jump away or just kite until the debuff runs out.

For the larger Packs: Build up 2-4M aggro on each Mob and start kiting, let melees pick apart the casters first.

If it was the trash mobs that's in front of Anub'esset - those fuckers hurt. Bad.

Otherwise, on elite groups your group just need to be very on point on interrupting. Everyone has got a cast that deals a massive amount of damage or stacks a mean debuff. Any tank would get rekt if their group is not interrupting or chaining ccs efficiently