Order Advancement Tree Choices

What did you guys pick for the Order Advancement tree/build? As a resto shaman I'm torn between Elemental Binding and Reincarnation atm, I doubt Elemental Binding would work in dungeons etc.
    Last edited by Alzay; 2016-08-31 at 01:38 PM.

In the beta, I had Elemental Binding and was not impressed at all with it. Trying reincarnation this time since constantly queuing up the little elementals was annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    In the beta, I had Elemental Binding and was not impressed at all with it. Trying reincarnation this time since constantly queuing up the little elementals was annoying.
    Binding is like a 10% buff. I went with Reincarnation as well. Seems better in the long run anyway.

Deleted
    Is there a good guide for order hall advancement?

The main question is wether Elemental Binding works in dungeons / raids.

I doubt it does, but can anyone confirm?
    I'm a Rock; Scissors are fine, but damn, Paper needs a nerf!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellaria View Post
    The main question is wether Elemental Binding works in dungeons / raids.

I doubt it does, but can anyone confirm?
    No it doesent work

I wish I read this thread before choosing Elemental Binding.

Deleted
    got another question in terms of the Class Hall..

Im lvl 110er since the release day and im still missing Muln Earthfury and Avalanchion the Unbroken in my Class order hall.
    How do I get them?

I got no Quests in my class hall.

You get both after doing the quest to get Therazane's allegiance, you might want to check your log / enter the portal to deepholm near the mini game pandaren. Also keep in mind that after the quest one of the big earth elementals in deepholme has a follow up quest requiring some mats that is not given to you, so keep that one in mind as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelhein View Post
    Also keep in mind that after the quest one of the big earth elementals in deepholme has a follow up quest requiring some mats that is not given to you, so keep that one in mind as well.
    That quest can be obtained near the elemental stone at the entrance to the Maelstrom once you recruit Therazane to your cause.