Question Worth using boost from 90 to 100?

Hello!

Returning player. Haven't played since mid pandoria and have my main at 90. Is it worth using a boost to take it to 100 or does it make more sense to level it and use the boost on one of my numerous alts that are between 60 and 80?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjer View Post
    Hello!

Returning player. Haven't played since mid pandoria and have my main at 90. Is it worth using a boost to take it to 100 or does it make more sense to level it and use the boost on one of my numerous alts that are between 60 and 80?
    You should have leveled it from 90 to 100 using invasions during the pre patch, you're pretty boned now.

Personally I don't think its worth it, its weird to wait till release week to try to figure all that out.

Deleted
    If you don't want to do WoD on that character, it will make sense. But it's usually better (cost-effective) to skip more levels than few levels, so even a free boost will be sort of wasted on just 10 levels. I'd say go through WoD content, it will help Legion story make a bit more sense, then boost another char if you want to later on.