Artifact weapons and multi class

Hello all. I have been a boomkin for as long as i can remember and love playing it. I typically also heal for my little 5 man group. Up until this expansion it was easy to do both. Will it be an issue to level 2 artifacts, or will i be mediocre in both aspects? I plan on only healing in mythic 5 mans and LFR. Thanks for the advice!

Because of how the cost of traits scales, the penalty for levelling two weapons is negligible. You'll be fine.

One will lag behind, but you will be able to have at least 2 artifact weapons pretty close to each other.

At level 13 you can decide if you will invest artifact power into one (1) trait of your "main" artifact or invest the same amount of artifact power to get another artifact 13 traits (this includes one major trait in most cases). There is another breakpoint like this at artifact level 19.

You should focus on one, but this mechanic will allow you to catch up without wasting too much.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

You guys made me feel a lot better about this. I was worried I was going to fail my team at healing!