Ullr's Feather Snowshoes. Bug or?

So, Ullr's Feather Snowshoes. Legendary.

"Equip: The remaining cooldown on Trueshot is reduced by 1.0 sec each time you cast a damaging Shot."

However this effect only appears to work with baseline abilities, Aimed Shot, Multishot, Arcane Shot and Marked Shot. Funny thing though it doesn't work with Bursting Shot, which is a baseline ability? Anything from the Talent selection or Windburst from the Artifact Power does not reduce its casting time. If you're like 90%+ of the MM Hunters out there you chose Sidewinders. Which removes TWO of the abilities this affects. Leaving you with only Aimed Shot and Marked Shot that works with it.

So what do you guys think of this. Bug? Or intended?
    Last edited by c313; 2016-09-25 at 10:38 AM.

It works with SHOTS, not Windburst or Sidewinders, since they are not shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    It works with SHOTS, not Windburst or Sidewinders, since they are not shots.

Well it would likely work with Bursting Shot too right considering it is a shot, but it does not. Piercing Shot as well from the Talent does not work with it. It is very possible that their original intent was to make it work with "Shots" but the description is pretty vague. I am willing to bet the majority who first read it assumed it worked for all our damaging abilities.
    Last edited by c313; 2016-09-25 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Well it would likely work with Bursting Shot too right considering it is a shot, but it does not. Piercing Shot as well from the Talent does not work with it. It is very possible that their original intent was to make it work with "Shots" but the description is pretty vague. I am willing to bet the majority who first read it assumed it worked for all our damaging abilities.
    I sure did.

But does it at least reduces the CD by 1 second for each target hit with marked shot or only once per cast?
    I guess, probably only on cast, if going by the description.
    Last edited by mmoc2e566de5ba; 2016-09-25 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post
    I sure did.

But does it at least reduces the CD by 1 second for each target hit with marked shot or only once per cast?
    once per cast iirc

Honestly I am fine with it working with just the 4 it currently works with. My biggest issue with it though is it does not work with Sidewinders. You lose 2 of the only 4 abilities it works for when you talent into that.