Mobile Class Hall

What are the chances we get some way to manage class hall missions from our phones? This is something I really wanted for WoD but it never came, seems like they arr missing out on something that could be huge.

No. You barely do anything in your class hall to warrant such thing.

Edit: Which is a good thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I immediately thought of Acherus as a mobile Death Knight class hall. Now I understand what you mean.

Deleted
    Yeh me too, though Monk Class Hall IS mobile, it's on a back of a turtle... lol

A few months back there were mobile strings and images datamined about class halls and the words mobile, whether or not this is a future thing or scrapped and locked away no one knows.

I wouldn't mind it to quickly finish long missions and start new ones without waiting 8 hours on the mission and then another x hours before getting home later that day, seeing as almost anyone in the world has some form of basic smartphone I also don't see how it would be an advantage over others to have such an app.

Only "useful" if they bring back the massive explosion of missions that WoD's Garrison had. Which I don't see them doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would of been nice for Garrisons thats for sure.

Wake up - collect rewards from last night, send on new missions.
    At work - same thing
    Get home - same thing