Deleted

In what MMOs you can build stuff (player housing or something similar)?

I wonder in what MMOs players can build their own stuff - like player housing in Wildstar for example or something similar.

Which games would you recommend when it comes to stuff like this? And how vast this building system is in those games?

WildStar, Rift, Aion immediately come to mind.

Deleted
    Final fantasy XIV to a degree, Archeage (not recommended), Guild wars 2 has Guild Halls which is sort of in the same category though decorating is restricted to the guild leader and whom they give the rights.

Rift has an awsome and gigantic housing system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord of the Rings Online has housing where you can place furniture and other stuff in the house and things in the garden outside. (Flowerbeds, trees and other) Some of these things are player-made, others can be bought and others are quest-rewards. You can play for free and have a house.

In Horizons, now it's called Istaria I think, you can build your house. You buy an empty slot and if you skilled your professions you can gather all the materials by yourself. It takes some time to do that, but it's fun. Don't know, if it's still online, but there was a time it was free to play.

Shroud of the Avatar. Is still in development, but it's fun. You can access the alpha.

Revelation online is a new mmo set to go into closed beta in october

you get your own instanced place to decorate that you can then show off to friends

https://ro.my.com/en
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Albion Online Cooming soon. Cool player housing + private islands. All the info:
    http://albiononline.gamepedia.com/Player_Housing
    http://albiononline.gamepedia.com/Islands
    You can have labourers, mercenaries, do crafting, farming, rise animals and mounts and much more Also, the graphics is relaxing.

Rift, Archeage, Wildstar are the ones I can think of

Edit, Oh... and Final Fantasy 14

Dark Age of Camelot, although thats quite old at this point. Ultima online which is older still.

SWTOR has player housing but its relatively basic compared to other options, you don't actualy get to build anything, just decorate pre-built areas. wildstar has almost ridiculously expansive player housing system. I barely play it, and can still spend hours just messing around with my plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    in what MMOs players can build their own stuff
    Rift has one of the best, if not the best, housing system out there, called Dimensions you're only limited by your imagination and creativity.

Anything can be built and has been, take this video as an example, some players built themes around Star Trek, Star Wars and Firefly, look at the model of the Enterprise at around the 8 minute mark.