Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    pushed an update. reverted a few things and it should be fixed. (strata level bug issues)
    I cleaned out any version of the AP bar and put in the new string. The FPS issue still hits me a little bit but it isn't quite as bad as before. However, the astral power bar itself seems to be always showing as full. I love the graphic for showing how much energy I have but I'm at 50 out of 100 in this screenshot. Anything I need to change?

Forced the strata level to act as I want now.

Let me know if it's still acting up.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Forced the strata level to act as I want now.

Let me know if it's still acting up.
    So far so good on the major issues I noticed in the previous version. The bar looks good and only shows the energy I have as it should. I do not seem to be getting FPS drops anymore. The only issues I've run into so far is that some of I guess the various talent trees are showing as Owlkin frenzy.

When OKF does proc I see this and the little box on top of the OKF icon stays there until I cast starfire, I imagine it is supposed to outline and show I have a proc but it does not seem to load right.

When I just have the addon loading while standing around I see this

This is with a fresh install of the WA string as I deleted the previous version before importing.

When I shift into travel form and use wild charge the 5th icon turns into deer antlers instead of the OKF icon.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2018-08-19 at 02:04 PM.

Create weakauras. I didn't really need all the other stuff but I borrowed that castbar.

I disabled the glow effect on OKF. Go wild.

I disabled the glow effect on OKF. Go wild.
    Has the update been pushed to wago? I still see it showing as last updated on the 19th

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Has the update been pushed to wago? I still see it showing as last updated on the 19th
    It was changed then. You don't need to reimport.

OKF -> Actions -> OnInit -> aura_env.glowy = true; change "true" to "false" ||| aura_env.glowy = false

I did love the flash for OKF when it worked but as I posted a few days ago with the screenshot it seemed to bug and just have a tiny white box on OKF instead of loading the flash. I put in the false change and of course it won't show anything on a proc now, but is there anything else I could do to try and make it flash?

And one last small thing, when I use Fury of Elune I guess the numbers that are spawning on the left are the damage numbers, I don't know what the 2nd number is for though. If I decide later that I don't need that info what can I do to turn those off?

I did love the flash for OKF when it worked but as I posted a few days ago with the screenshot it seemed to bug and just have a tiny white box on OKF instead of loading the flash. I put in the false change and of course it won't show anything on a proc now, but is there anything else I could do to try and make it flash?

And one last small thing, when I use Fury of Elune I guess the numbers that are spawning on the left are the damage numbers, I don't know what the 2nd number is for though. If I decide later that I don't need that info what can I do to turn those off?
    Total Damage of last FOE.
    Total Damaging Ticks of last FOE.
    They hide after 6sec.

You can disable the Text (Display -> "1. Text" + "2. Text")

Total Damage of last FOE.
    Total Damaging Ticks of last FOE.
    They hide after 6sec.

You can disable the Text (Display -> "1. Text" + "2. Text")
    Okay I toggled them off but I know how to put them back on when I want to test it. That is actually pretty handy for a talent I'm getting used to using (and liking so far).

Okay I toggled them off but I know how to put them back on when I want to test it. That is actually pretty handy for a talent I'm getting used to using (and liking so far).
    You can adjust the display time of the text by going into Actions -> OnInit

Just a clarification for the WA. Have the FPS issues being fixed or not that have been reported?

Quote Originally Posted by mOOwalker View Post
    Just a clarification for the WA. Have the FPS issues being fixed or not that have been reported?
    I believe they are fixed. I am not experiencing any drops when using the updated version.

So, I am trying to figure out the difference between https://wago.io/r1MM_bA87 and https://wago.io/4y7qKOBVW both named AP Pro Bar and both are from Cyous. Anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by mOOwalker View Post
    So, I am trying to figure out the difference between https://wago.io/r1MM_bA87 and https://wago.io/4y7qKOBVW both named AP Pro Bar and both are from Cyous. Anyone knows?
    One of them is an import mistake.The other, with more revisions, is the maintained version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    One of them is an import mistake.The other, with more revisions, is the maintained version.
    Both are the same.

There was an issue with the original link, which has since been resolved. (Had to get Ora's help with it -- it was with WAGO itself.)