Your angriest moment?

What is your angriest moment in Hearthstone if you had to pick one and have you damaged anything around your computer as a result?

I slammed my fist one the desk once hard enough to crack it. Also slammed my mouse on the desk a couple times too.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    I slammed my fist one the desk once hard enough to crack it. Also slammed my mouse on the desk a couple times too.
    Being angry is something ... but destroying your surrounding is something else , look like you have anger management problem...

On the other hand , my worse memory were against combo druid .. they were so frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matched against the same guy 5 times in a row in one of the totally random brawls and losing every single time.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Yesterday I was playing this Priest with my Ghetto Mage deck. I would have won as I was winding down to him getting fatigued. He had a small board and I had like 2 roaring torches, 2 fireballs, and my deck left.

My phone lagged as I was dragging fireball and tried to put it back and it hit me in the face. Then I was like wtf maybe I can still win but then I fireballed myself in the face again. I conceded, closed hearthstone. Shut my phone off, and literally stood up, covered my eyes in shame, and took a walk.

I've NEVER felt emotion like that that warranted a reaction in HS before. Bad RNG is bad RNG. Players roping is w/e. Misplays are misplays. Even if I lose a ranked game because HS decides to be dumb and make me restart the app, I can get over.

But fireballing myself in the face twice? I considered drinking bleach.

My wife regularly tells me not to play that "damn game with cards" before bedtime. Angries up the blood!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I get triggered by Blizzard's 2 / 1 policy, their darn matchmaking stops you from having a good win streak somehow. The best I've gotten is like 5 ranked wins in a row and then I am always matched up against a player with the best counter to my deck. And this happens all the damn time in ranked, never in quick play.

So whenever that happens, I get salty. So I am never like SUPER MAD about one particular thing, it is just a
    frequent thing with me 8D
    Last edited by TriHard; 2016-10-23 at 11:28 PM.

Winning a game and the wifi goes out.

Deleted
    Dr. Boom action in the Wild modus. Its so booooooring