Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Short list:
    - No flying - That is good though.
    - Black bar above screen in Order Hall - That I hear a lot say, not really taken notice to it myself. As well, there's an addon to fix that.
    - Lag in underbelly - That is due to the phasing of so many people, it is more or less overrun on high populated servers.
    - Lag in 40man Bgs - That I have not yet experienced.
    - PVP balance and anti caster / cloth meta, retarded burst for melees - That I have not yet experienced either - maybe because I am a healer? Dunno, not been burst down yet as a paladin.
    - No Karazhan in LFD - That is good though.
    - Too few quest - That is confusing, there is a lot of quests, really, and more to come.
    - Lvl 110 comes too fast - That I agree with you, people rush it way too easy. But if not, people would complain.
    - Heroics / Mythics are too easy - Only been bothered to do a few, so not taken notice to that yet ^^.
    And more than 10 chars because my answers are in bold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    The bad feeling we're being flooded in too much stuff to do and in 1 month, 2 months top all this stuff will be obsolete.
    I doubt that, as we would still be on raid tier 1 of this expansion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    My gripe list so far:

-No flying
    -Artifacts are painful for offspecs, especially Relics.
    -Profession recipes locked behind exalted rep. That's BS. Exalted should be mounts etc.

That's pretty much it, really. This expansion is almost perfect.
    Well, if only I could fly. FUCK NO FLYING!

I guess later down the line I'll complain about the grind on alts, and about just 4 zones.
    In this expansion hitting level 110 is just the beginning. I haven't felt that way in AGES. Hitting level cap usually meant a definite end of questing for me (together with abandoning any open quests). Here I am 4 days after capping and I STILL quest a ton. I want to finish Loremaster now, not 6 months later.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2016-09-06 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valium104 View Post
    Not really, Artifact Knowledge and you can get 80% traits easily.
    in couple of months sure - but untill then you are f.... ed if you picked up "wrong" spec

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    -No flying
    -r.
    ye no flying is retarded atm - if you are 830 + you ignore trash anyway and just run straight to point of interest when mobs catch up to you aoe them down and ignore - poitnless besides leveling for first time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    That's not really true. You get so much Artifact Power once you hit 110, it's not an issue to keep 2 specs going. .
    on shitty level maybe - but i guess a lot of people dont care now only rather later prefer to complain "why nobody takes me to group" " why they are kicking me for low dps weee weee "

Biggest weak point: Contributes to sleep deprivation. :P

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The RNG. The necessity of upgrades and world quest items, is extremely fucking me over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Alt unfriendly? You don't even need to go that far. It's even dual spec unfriendly. "PICK A SPEC SOON AND STICK WITH IT, DIMWIT" is what they're telling us.
    Good thing they didn't make all the specs so simple that you get tired of them after a couple of weeks, right?

Deleted
    The fact that they gave me 2 swords forged out of the mighty Frostmourne, only to be doing such damage that i'll probably never get picked over any other dps class in the game despite my ability to move from fire and such nonsense.

Except for LFR that is.

For the rest this game has been absolutely amazing thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Short list:
    - No flying
    - Black bar above screen in Order Hall
    - Lag in underbelly
    - Lag in 40man Bgs
    - PVP balance and anti caster / cloth meta, retarded burst for melees
    - No Karazhan in LFD
    - Too few quest
    - Lvl 110 comes too fast
    - Heroics / Mythics are too easy
    Suck it up and enjoy what they spent years making, get off that bandwagon
    Addon to remove it
    It's your computer
    It's your computer
    PvP will never be balanced sorry if you actually care about it
    Problem if you have 0 friends or guildies or /2 doesn't exist
    You're literally trolling now or? Can't really think that? Have you stepped foot in Suramar? Or ignoring most of the game's content and making dumb comments?
    If you rush and skip a lot sure, same can be said for every max level post Vanilla.
    The low level dungeons are supposed to be easy? Mythic+ is the challenge and was stated several times. If you think yourself "Too good" for the made-to-be-easy content, then do high level mythic+ see how you feel.
    Last edited by Sastank; 2016-09-07 at 12:23 AM.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

It's good that heroics/mythics are not that difficult because if they were it would be complete hell doing that shit with the pug finder thing. As long as they're hard enough so that all group members have to try, but easy enough so that a great player can carry a bad group then that's good enough for me. I think the bigger problem is that repeatedly doing the same dungeons over and over again in exactly the same fashion is boring. If blizzard could create a system that forces you to change the way you run the dungeon (via quests, key unlocks, achievements, etc), rather than just killing all the bosses then doing it again; I think that would go a long way into making the game feel more like a journey rather than a grind for gear.

No flying. I said it, deal with it
    Pointless scaling.
    Diablo 3 like Loot RNG.
    Lack of effort put into Demon Hunters. Both specs are spammy and feel incomplete.
    Several uninteresting Artifacts.
    PvP balance is at it's worst.

Class design. Yes, some classes were designed well, perhaps even improved upon. But I main hunter, and the experience on my main has been severely dampened primarily because of the class design of hunter which ranges from poor at its best to braindead droolfest at its worst. I've never had this little fun on my hunter, and I've played since Wrath. The most fun thing about my hunter right now is his professions. This class design is just that terrible.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2016-09-07 at 06:18 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Class design

Deleted
    -No flying
    -Some classes have got quite boring gameplay (Fortunately I play WW Monk, a quite interesting specc )
    -Mission Tables in the Order Hall (may get better with the new app)
    -Silly profession quests (highmountain -> Dala -> Dungeon -> Suramar -> back to Dala etc.)

Otherwise, Legion is quite a lot of fun to me

The new zones feel so small and linear, almost as if you're running through halls corridors... there almost no feeling of openness to the zones.
    Damn do miss the big open zones of the older expansion packs at this point.

It was said earlier and has been said many times over but the gutting of the classes is terrible and has ruined many of them and yeah the game really feels like a single-player game at this point with multi-player tacked on! plus the way crafting is handled now is so bad it may as well not even be in the game because by the time you can even craft anything you're wearing a quest reward that is better and damn talk about running you all over the place for nothing, this takes the cake.

I regret buying this expansion and coming back at this point.

Sometimes I don't know what to do first and I'm kind of frustrated by that but lot of content shouldn't be considered a weak point tho..
    WW Monk rotation outside of cooldowns feels kinda slow and little bit boring
    Oh and shit long class hall researches

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You literally just described Mythic+ and world quests.
    Hahahaha, thanks. I wasn't sure if I was just a little bit sleepy or if that guy just missed one of Legion's biggest selling points.

Deleted
    Complaining players.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    It may be too early to say, but at the moment it looks like leveling alts will be pretty miserable. Questing seems to be the only sensible method of leveling, as dungeons give borderline no experience. Even with rested I can see 100-110 being a bit of a sluggish ride...don't get me wrong, I don't mind a slow leveling process, but the awkward thing is that you only have about enough quests in the expansion to get you from 100-110 so you'll be getting familiar with them real fast.

Other than that though, I've enjoyed everything so far.
    Yes super sluggish considering i got from 100-107 in about 9 hours, and that just from questing and picking up random treasure along the way (read: not all of them) any moron can have their main artifact to level 10 (at least). How will people ever alt.

First off i love Legion so far, unlike most previous expansion, it feels as though Blizzard pouerd their hearts out into this one and the result is a very good and fun expansion!

So these are new facets i would recommend for this gem:

-a way to reforge the bonus traits of relics, some are near useless, others are extremely strong
    -a way to extract and transfer the bonus effects of legendary items, and then be available from a glyph style menu for quick swapping in dungeons/raids
    -Adding new questing zone/s as we progress, that seamlessly integrate into the already existing world questing selection
    -progressing story lines, that progress each new patch or over time, like the Light's Heart questline which is great!
    -with the addition of PvP templates, dps can finally be tuned separately from PvP! I wish that all dps specs be within no more than 5% of each other in dps difference!
    -carrying on the artifact into the next expansions as well, the relic slots feel like a nice change, and splitting weapon upgrade into 3 gear pieces reduces the impact of how powerful weapon upgrades used to be compared to armor upgrades

Great expansion Blizzard, thanks alot!
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    While i do understand that people hate we have an artifact weapon due it's uniqueness, what i don't understand is when they say it takes away the uniqueness of getting a weapon in a raid. Ever tried having your weapon tied to the last boss of a raid while others have it from the first boss? Nothing feels more empty than getting your weapon from the last boss and then realizing the raid is now on farm, so it's technically useless.