Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    so far I have only been annoyed by:

- mission table
    - RNG legendaries
    . Illidans Story

I also find the 850 gear through world quests irritating. But that will probably be okay once the itemlvllimit is gone.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Devia View Post
    Yea. If you're only level 104 after over 2 weeks of the game being out that means you've been playing on a lot of rested experience which is going to affect how much you can get out of a zone versus someone who just powered to 110 from the first hour.

- - - Updated - - -

I call bullshit on this. I haven't seen a single legendary yet(granted my guild is small and I don't inspect that many people) and who the hell would have already ran over 100 dungeons at level 110 less than 2 weeks into the expansion?
    I got 2.5-3 levels per zone on my main, I even had half a zone untouched when I hit 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    I got 2.5-3 levels per zone on my main, I even had half a zone untouched when I hit 110.
    Yea. The person complaining about having done all available quests by level 109 was full of crap. Unless maybe if you never kill a named NPC or you ignore the area quests that come up? Cuz those reward like 2-3 times as much xp than regular quests. Someone would be dumb to ignore them.

I can't stomach the way every NPC, even the greatest in the lore, are all bending and bowing and jumping over each other to try and outdo themselves in their fawning and praise of my character. It feels so incredibly forced, weird, wrong and out of character/lore.
    Last edited by alabaster jones; 2016-09-17 at 02:03 AM.

Deleted
    Tradeable PL drops.

Well. it looks like switching to a offspec is now a HUGE deal and EXTREMELY difficult to achieve.
    I like how switching specs is free now, but WoW needs a specsaver system.
    Much like the wardrobe and how you could switch gear sets quickly and easily.
    We could use a few slots for specs that we can switch to and from easily.

--And offspec artifact weapons should receive like 300% power until they reach the same level as your main artifact and then receive the same % amount.
    Especially for healers and tanks.

AP grinding
    The insulting ammount of rep you get per quest
    Suramar ( biased )

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    AP grinding
    The insulting ammount of rep you get per quest
    Suramar ( biased )
    halfway to exalted on 3 reps, bit into revered on every other except Wardens which is almost revered.
    Already done with the 7k/21k questline from Nightfallen - sends you to emerald nightmare so just waiting till next week.

L2P.

AP Grinding is also a time gate thing, you can easily get all 3 offspec druid artifacts to 13 traits while working on your main one beyond 13. Thats fine for offspecs, your main will be at 20+ by now, depending on when you dinged 110 anyway and started researching knowledge~ eventually you will max it all out. Why do you want to be entirely done already? AP Grinding isn't even a grind you have to do, just get what you can get normally through WQs and doing mythic dungeons, just because you grind 10000 extra AP by spamming heroics or something doesnt mean youll be much more ahead of everyone.

Weak point of legion is all the whining I see in here.

Legion's biggest weak point is how bad they botched so many classes and specs.