Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    - Suramar and trying to find your way accross the map, a bridge a tree a fucking rock and fuck those anoying quest teleport beam and shit.

- New profession system

- There's grindy and way too grindy, like the Artifact power. yeah gather 10000 for next level, fuck my life, lets make a deal at 6000.

- Too many shit you need to do in dungeons, I mean fuck it, I need to wait in queue for 30 minutes, to get shit done ,profession or class hall quest. That pisses me off.

- Zone too small, annoying to navigate, see High mountain, Suramar

Overall it's not ¨bad¨ exept for the dungeons stuff, I just say it's very annoying.

Legion, the most annoying expansion I would say.
    I'm not going to say in 5 years ¨I remember the first time I've set foot in Stormhein, it was so epic¨

WoW's just like a Slayer album, new stuff is okay but it won't beat the old shit like Reign in Blood.

That fat cook who can't cook for shit
    2 week arch grind reset

Warrior Artifact weaps look like dog shit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    With as little rested xp as I could get away with (ie logging off out in the world, etc), zero heirlooms or other boosts, and I wound up hitting 110 with a handful of quests left in Stormheim, and Suramar was completely untouched. There are still side leveling quests in Highmountain that I have yet to get to as well. I also only did the zone / story relevant dungeons 1x each during the leveling process. Folks who run out of zone and aren't 110 are skipping quite a bit.
    Yea I guess I didn't have a whole lot of rested xp either and reached 110 without even touching Azsuna and barely scraping the surface of Stormheim. I was using Darkmoon Faire 10% xp bonuses the whole time though so I'm not sure what it'd be like without that.

My only complaints are fairly minor.

I think there should have been at least one more 100-109 zone. I'm mostly fine with how it is, but it does feel a bit... small, I guess?

I would have liked an easier way to get into mythics other than making my own. (Either a queue, or making it so you could list yourself for things in Group Finder. The latter really needs to be done. The OG Raid Finder used to let you do that.)

The former is only going to become a real problem if they keep making patches with more and more dungeons being mythic only as the expansion goes on. I really hope that doesn't become the case.

The legendary system is complete and utter bullshit/trash. Other then that I love Legion.

timegating, mythic only dungeons, and mob health to a small degree.

other than that, i'm happy as can be. the one that i would really like to be addressed is mythic only dungeons, that should NEVER be a thing.

WoW's biggest weakness right now is that WoD let people amass WAY too much gold and there's no comparable way to do the same in Legion (so anyone who skipped out on WoD is at a severe disadvantage). Also, anyone who didn't take advantage of some things before they were nerfed during the first couple weeks of Legion as also at a disadvantage (although that's the case with every expansion).

The fact that i can't finish goblin engineering due to negatuve rep, forcing me to do vanila content for Mageweave clothes...

Deleted
    - proffesion quests sending you to dungeons
    - Suramar city travelling

Quote Originally Posted by Jackkernaut View Post
    The fact that i can't finish goblin engineering due to negatuve rep, forcing me to do vanila content for Mageweave clothes...
    who would have thought there might be repercussions to driving a faction into the hated zone....
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Definitely the questing. It was very underwhelming. The mob scaling included.

Also the classes don't have enough spells.

The overall zone design is also pretty bad. MoP was the last expansion with some nice zones that didn't feel so tight and annoying.
    Last edited by mmocbb854e85f6; 2016-09-16 at 12:08 AM.

The fact I dont have a fucking legendary yet!

- - - Updated - - -

Also small things like why are there no DHs watching/patrolling Dalaran/UC/SW and Orgm? Why dont the Ethereals in Dalaran have there own area for xmog/void storage/and that 1 vendor dude?

Things that could happen later, but more than likely wont, like Thunderhorn/Icemist/Yaungol emissaries to High Totem. Or the Highborne/Evenshade being involved in 7.1.

No sigthing or data mining of Azzinoth or Atiesh so far, but other than, Legion is epic.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Level scaling. Its something that is inherently wrong when you level up all the mobs level up.

Loot system, especially legendaries.

Say what you want but I don't enjoy being strung along by the new artificial carrot. Once upon a time you could actually get BIS gear and never have to worry about upgrades and focus on alts or other games.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2016-09-16 at 01:16 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Level scaling. Its something that is inherently wrong when you level up all the mobs level up.
    It's like I'm really playing Oblivion!

Legiondaries existing.
    Bounties existing.
    Random sockets and warforged/titanforged STILL existing.

If I wanted to play diablo, I would play diablo and not turn WoW into it.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    -Absolute full retard class balancing, but that's always expected.

-"An illusion! What are you hiding?"

-Underbelly pvp noob orgy.

-Shit weapon type restrictions, with many specs being stuck with a single weapon type for xmog, Elementals, demonology, guardians, ferals, and shadow priests got the most fucked by them, with the two druid specs picking up weapon types the class as a whole rarely used.

-Mary Sue Illidan

-Obliterium

-Jewelcrafting's complete inability to make any profits thanks to RNG gem slots.

-The mission table's existence.

-A ton of unobtainable npc weapon models, at least have them drop as greens Blizz!

- Quite a few extremely bland-looking artifacts: (Arms, Fury, Subtlety, BM, and more)

-World of Meleecraft
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-09-16 at 02:03 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Havi having the voice of Loremaster Cho, ugggggggggggh
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I dropped legendary yesterday, gues what...it's most useless one for rogue (that neck with absorb shield). Even stats budget isn't enough to change it for 850 versa/crit neck.

Thanks Blizz