Thread: Twisting Nether

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Twisting Nether

Has anyone taken the Twisting Nether trait in their class hall? Just did it and got rolled by an elite with 30MM HP named Zaldrok. I'm 105 Vengeance DH and got it to 70%. Is he the guy that drops the hidden appearance? Am I supposed to put a group together? Can other classes come with?

give a /yell in demonic before you summon it if you can't solo it, get your fellow hunters down!

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    give a /yell in demonic before you summon it if you can't solo it, get your fellow hunters down!
    I actually have not thought about doing that. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    Is this a one time kill? Right after i got that crystal active, i clicked it and it ported me to some arena şlike place with the said demon. There were other players there so i managed to kill it and it dropped 25% haste stuff. Can we repeat this? Will other crystals get active too?

I tried soloing it as vengeance, was doing really well until I got overwhelmed with infernals. Spent a good 15min in both trade and mardum general chat looking for more DHs but no one came. Guess Everyone's just out questing or doing other stuff.

The key is you can resummon over and over til you get a demon you want. The easiest is the dreadlord. He melees like a noodle, he's sleeping debuff doesn't do crap if you stand still and his magic debuff is negated by empower wards. Solod two times. @ 802
    And 822.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewharymore View Post
    The key is you can resummon over and over til you get a demon you want. The easiest is the dreadlord. He melees like a noodle, he's sleeping debuff doesn't do crap if you stand still and his magic debuff is negated by empower wards. Solod two times. @ 802
    And 822.
    Cool! Now thats some good info!! Thnx

One thing that isn't very obvious is that if other people go to the twisting nether they are in the same instance as you and can help you out. You could probably just sit and wait for another dh to show up.

So I actually just put in /1 while in the Class Hall "Anyone up for Twisting Nether" and did it as a 3 man with two other DH's super easily.

To confirm, is this is how we get our hidden Vengeance appearance? Killing these big guys once a day and hoping it drops?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have to choose Twisting Nether to be able to join someone else's group?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seraphbreak View Post
    Do you have to choose Twisting Nether to be able to join someone else's group?
    Yes. Without that class hall trait selected, you don't have access to the portal into the realm with the demon.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhewn View Post
    So I actually just put in /1 while in the Class Hall "Anyone up for Twisting Nether" and did it as a 3 man with two other DH's super easily.

To confirm, is this is how we get our hidden Vengeance appearance? Killing these big guys once a day and hoping it drops?
    Yes, it's completely random off all the bosses, so it could either take forever, of happen tonight. I'm really hoping it happens tonight for me.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Quote Originally Posted by Jhewn View Post

Really? I'm going to have to waste days changing this back again then... Considering the buffs I saw were so crappy I just switched it to the other one.

has anyone actually gotten the vengeance model from the order hall yet?

I must have veng loot specialization to be able to get the artifact skin?

Yeszterday I soloed easily boss. Today one shoots all time, wtf??
    Last edited by Mamut; 2016-09-05 at 08:15 PM.

they stealth buffed the bosses?

Rerolled new boss and soloed again. They look really unbalanced. Alot DHs just leaving Nether without killing boss.

which one did you solo? I tried the doom lord and fel lord and they both rekt me almost instantly

Forgot the name but he used sleep on me. Ofc soloed as vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by daddywarbux View Post
    has anyone actually gotten the vengeance model from the order hall yet?
    Just got the hidden skin this morning, was my 3rd kill in there.