Violet Hold extremely buggy?

Three times now I've tried to do Violet Hold, and every single time, it bugged out and got stuck.

Bosses also seem to sometimes pull through their barrier, even when they're not supposed to be active. Seriously, we were in the middle of fighting a trash pack, and suddenly the boss runs right through the purple barrier and starts attacking us...then after the trash pack and boss is dead, the summoner guy goes and releases the boss...which is not present, because we killed it.

And then the instance gets stuck.

Anyone else experiencing horrific bugginess with this instance?

Deleted
    We had no problems over 3 HC runs and one mythic run so I don't know what this is about?

No issues with VH for me either.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Three times now I've tried to do Violet Hold, and every single time, it bugged out and got stuck.

Bosses also seem to sometimes pull through their barrier, even when they're not supposed to be active. Seriously, we were in the middle of fighting a trash pack, and suddenly the boss runs right through the purple barrier and starts attacking us...then after the trash pack and boss is dead, the summoner guy goes and releases the boss...which is not present, because we killed it.

And then the instance gets stuck.

Anyone else experiencing horrific bugginess with this instance?
    This happened to me in Halls of Valor yesterday, but it was fine this morning. I also tanked Violet Hold tonight with no problems. So my guess, based on my own experience, is that it's temporary and you'll probably be fine tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

You might try to usual stuff to dispel a glitch: Hearth, relog, delete cache, turn off unnecessary addons...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    You might try to usual stuff to dispel a glitch: Hearth, relog, delete cache, turn off unnecessary addons...
    What do you think I mean by "stuck", that you're suggesting that I turn off addons to fix it?

What I mean is, the instance itself just stops running. The summoner doesn't appear to open more portals. Each group waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened. THAT is what I mean by the instance getting "stuck". The scripts stop running and the instance becomes uncompletable.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    What do you think I mean by "stuck", that you're suggesting that I turn off addons to fix it?

What I mean is, the instance itself just stops running. The summoner doesn't appear to open more portals. Each group waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened. THAT is what I mean by the instance getting "stuck". The scripts stop running and the instance becomes uncompletable.
    Ah ok. I jumped to the conclusion that your problem was similar to mine from the day before. For me, it was screen freezing up - even though my latency was low and internet was fine, the screen froze up. Happened three times before they finally had to find new tank, and I don't blame them. I went to work, came back, and tried again. Everything was silky smooth.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Yeah, I finally managed to complete the instance on my 4th try, but the tree tries prior, the instance got stuck and became uncompletable. Very annoying.

We had the boss activate during trash as well, but we killed it and instance continued as normal