Easier mythic dungeons?

Hey. My group is averaging about 820 ilv atm and we're looking to start working on mythic dungeons. Anyone who has done them know which are "easier" ones?

Maw of Souls and Blackl Rook Hold perhaps for start.

Halls of Valor was hardest, we had 800 ilvl average also.

Deleted
    820 is overkill. My guild group started mythics with a group of 795-810. The only difficult part is thrash, and that one only sometimes.

normal mode is basically scenario difficulty, heroic is normal and mythic 0 is heroic difficulty.

dw you'll be fine, just don't stand in shit etc

Homophobia is so gay.

Halls of Valor, Darkheart Thicket, Nelth's Lair, Maw of Souls, Black Rook Hold, Violet Hold, Eye of Azshara, Vault of the Wardens.

That's the order my group did starting at ~800 ilvl. Violet Hold has the potential to be really easy if you're good at handling the trash and you random into easy bosses. Some bosses hit like an absolute truck though. Darkheart Thicket is also a bit of a tank check with the second boss. Eye of Azshara was probably the most AIDS, and if I had to do things again I might do that last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    normal mode is basically scenario difficulty, heroic is normal and mythic 0 is heroic difficulty.

dw you'll be fine, just don't stand in shit etc
    Other than the bosses that melee for 2.2 mil on the tank with their special strike shit on mythic. Looking at you Faceless dude in VH.

Deleted
    I was seeing pugs yesteday LFM Mythic dungeons 820+

WTF people. I'm barely level 109 after having played for about 15 hours since launch. That's 7.5 hours per day! Yes I level abit slowly for MMO-C nolifer standards but come the fuck on. I have few friends that hit 110, rest are still leveling. One mate hit 825 ilvl today after bunch of crafting and heavy gold spending.

It's going to be 850 minimum for mythic dungeons soon isn't it? Despite them only dropping 840 base?

This is what was in WOD. Base drop 685, most groups demanded 710+...

Looks like I'm in for a single player experience then. I no longer have the ability to attend scheduled raiding, while keeping up with PUG ilvl standards without raiding is kinda difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post

WTF people. I'm barely level 109 after having played for about 15 hours since launch. That's 7.5 hours per day! Yes I level abit slowly for MMO-C nolifer standards but come the fuck on. I have few friends that hit 110, rest are still leveling. One mate hit 825 ilvl today after bunch of crafting and heavy gold spending.

It's going to be 850 minimum for mythic dungeons soon isn't it? Despite them only dropping 840 base?

Looks like I'm in for a single player experience then. I no longer have the ability to attend scheduled raiding, while keeping up with PUG ilvl standards without raiding is kinda difficult.
    Heroic dungeons drop 825+ gear. I've seen a lot of 840s from them and even some 850s with sockets. In Legion it's incredibly easy to have decent ilvl if you're remotely efficient about your play time.

Average group ilvl was probably around 813+...I was the highest at 821 and we did 2 where the lowest was around 811 and we did 1 more with a tank at around 798. It wasn't easy, but we adapted and did fine. The worst one we had was EoA, but the 2 we struggled on took about 5 pulls each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
    Maw of Souls and Blackl Rook Hold perhaps for start.

Halls of Valor was hardest, we had 800 ilvl average also.
    I had like the literal complete opposite experience.

Black Rook Hold was the hardest I did while Halls of Valor was the easiest.

Most of the trash in BRH is undead so most of my group's CC didn't work on them, while HoV was almost entirely humanoid and every CC worked on them. All the bosses in all of them are easy and it just comes down to trash and you can render obsolete way more trash in HoV. Not to mention skip a lot of it all together, which you can't really do in BRH.

All mythics were easy so far from a numbers point of view.

Mechanically, the warden boss lady was the most difficult for us. More than once did I charge to the add just to get instantly stunned and kicked off the edge for someone to die. However we were also going on very little sleep so it might be that.

Only boss with a 'numbers' issue I saw was thicket tree boss on tank hp and healer output and one boss in violet hold who's special attack hit me for 50% w/ shield block up (dbm yelled at me for defensive so I assume it does extra w/o block up).

VoH is a pure numbers game. We've done 4 of them with 2 fresh 110's and an average ilvl of around 800-805. Really with 820 everything is easily doable. VoH and probably Nef been the easiest imo

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post

yeah this game is hardcore

Deleted
    We entered with 810 on average except the healer that was 780 droid.

Our first choice (that I still think is the easiest) was dark heart thicket.

Some of the trash does noticeable damage but overall it's a dungeon with no-tactics-needed-almost.

For a pug 820 seems reasonable, given how people tend to fail mechanics in pugs.

I would say a very rough order of easiest to hardest with a few notes from a healer:

HoV- CC trash, first boss SMACKS tanks
    Thicket- Tree boss does a lot of tank damage,
    Nel's lair- Worm boss is mana sucker, get a pally tank to bubble the devour
    Eye of azshra- The serpent deals a hell of a lot of damage, as does the first boss
    VoH- Bosses arn't bad, the trash is the real challange, the jailer can stun you and will murder you.
    Vault- Last boss has lots of mechanics that WILL kill you and she hits light s freight train, the 2nd boss (I think) is long and annoying.
    Maw of souls - Helya is endless pain

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently my DH is ilvl 829 and I have done three, most as a pug.

VoH - Was pretty annoying to do simply due to the trash, the bosses were a joke but the trash spawning was annoying
    Nel Lair - Nothing was hard here, we just about skipped half of the mobs by hugging walls
    VotW - Only boss that gave us trouble was the last but we managed

Planning on doing the rest today/tomorrow/Monday (holiday).