Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question do all the blizz haters owe blizz an apology?

Seems they used the time we were in HFC well. This is quite a polished and fun experience... but all the haters will never say that blizz did something well, right?
    Hi

I think all the people that said Blizzard owes them an apology owes Blizzard an apology. So yeah, I agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Seems they used the time we were in HFC well. This is quite a polished and fun experience... but all the haters will never say that blizz did something well, right?
    That's not how it works. You don't say sorry just because they did something better after they did something shit. You seriously think people will forget WoD happened because Legion looks like it'll probably be better?

Deleted
    Blizzhaters is a term used by fanboys to deflect all criticism.

Legion is certainly fun right now, just like WoD was literally 3 days after it released. Whether it will still be fun in a month or two, and whether content will keep coming, we will see. There is no point in dropping your guard. Remain skeptical.

Negative. The reasons I'm not happy with the game, are still very true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    That's not how it works. You don't say sorry just because they did something better after they did something shit.
    Correct. I am willing to acknowledge that Legion is very promising right now and may replace WOTLK as the best expansion ever.

However we cannot forget, nor let them forget, the catastrophe they visited upon us in the form of Warlords of Draenor.

Legion is one hell of an apology so far. I am minded to accept the apology.

I am not prepared to forget the initial offence though, because if we do they'll end up delivering us another big fat mistake in the future.

Deleted
    It has been 3 days since the release you can't really judge an mmo in that short period of time, let's wait and come back to this topic 3-4 months down the line....

But if the ''haters'' hated WoD enough to keep suggesting Blizzard on how to improve the game, and that all the improvements are shown in Legion, shouldn't we be.... thankful to the ''haters''?

Or how does it work?

Deleted
    yeah, well done blizzard. Realy fun stuff going on also after reaching 110.

BUT the BIIIIGG BUG comes now:

Blizzard HAS to push content in 3 month cycles , like final fantasy is doing it well the last years. This game cant afford 6 months without any content at all.

I see no reason why anyone should apologise to Blizzard, they released a poor expansion and completely failed to support it. Why does anyone have to praise Blizzard? Surely spending money on Legion and the sub fee should be more than enough reward after their poor performance with WoD?

Oh, and people said exactly the same about WoD when it was first released so maybe let's all wait and see how Legion performs in a few months time before judging it as the best thing since sliced bread?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone needs to pump the breaks and wait a couple months. Every expansion feels fun at the beginning simply because it's new and refreshing. Don't you think steak and shrimp would sound good if you've been eating rice for the last 13 months? I'm not saying Legion is horrible, I'm just saying it's WAY too early to decide whether this expansion is a bust or not.
    Last edited by crakerjack; 2016-09-01 at 10:14 AM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Uhh, last time I checked classes are still pruned to fuck making them boring with the loss of actual class-identity? Also RNG/grind-fest is more real than ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

In 2 years all that will be remembered about Legion are the DDoS attacks at launch making this the "Worst launch ever".

Despite being the smoothest in my time playing.

Deleted
    So basically making constructive criticism about the game means people are haters ?

Maybe if people didn't criticize we'd still have half assed leveling experience (with hundreds of tedious and filler quests) like in cataclysm and MoP.

Nope. As far as I'm concerned Legion is Blizzard's apology for Warlords of Draenor.

Deleted
    I just hope people who been talking "this game is dieing" ever since TBC is gone and done. I don't want this mentality to return, only to polute the community again after 1 week.

Every single penny ive used during WoD went to these awesome developers and i'm so happy. This was litterely the smoothest launch in MMO history and probably the best xpac ever for this franchaise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    So basically making constructive criticism about the game means people are haters ?

Maybe if people didn't criticize we'd still have half assed leveling experience (with hundreds of tedious and filler quests) like in cataclysm and MoP.
    I think the overall point was that none of the people that spend their time endlessly criticizing the game are coming out to say "Hey, thanks for listening, this is pretty fun!" and just sort of vanished off the face of the earth for the most part.

Are there things that they could have done better? Certainly! I'm not a huge fan of Highmountain, and adding mobs with knockbacks when there are high cliffs everywhere is pretty annoying, but the leveling itself was great. World quests are fun so far, and I'm enjoying progressing through Suramar. However, there has been a distinct lack of Gul'dan and the actual threat of the Legion other than the casual "Hey guys, we're takin dis Suramar place" and the dungeons seem a bit disjointed from the actual mission of stopping the Legion.

Do I want demons around every corner? Nah, not really. But I'd like a little more interaction with the bad guy than just "Hey, he's in a raid later man".

blizzard should apologize to me for making me quit WoW for good in WoD .... still waiting till people stop hyping and mayyyyyybe judge for myself
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Wait a second..... Legion is out for only two days. WoD lasted at least TWO MONTH before almost everybody noticed the extreme shortcomings.

You call People that criticize Blizzard for WoD haters and want them to apologize? Well then i call you a fangurl for saying "Oh look how cool and shiny everything is, so everything is soooo good" ony TWO DAYS After release.

Blizz still "owes" me an apology for that sorry excuse of an expansion called WoD. And i'll take Legion as an honest apology if it is good beyond Legions two month mark. By i probably will find out in two to three month, because after the WoD-debacle i'll wait some time this time. i had great fun with MoP (aka Pandaland), but that was because i picked it up for 5 bucks AFTER patch 5.4. And those three month i played have been a blast to be honest. :-)

People loved WoD at launch too. We'll see how they keep on schedule.