Missed class order hall lvl 101 quest

Once I hit lvl 101, no dk npc in dalaran came up to me to give me the beginning class hall quest. Any idea what the npc is called and how I can get the quest? Thanks

Go to your class hall and see if its there.

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Once I hit lvl 101, no dk npc in dalaran came up to me to give me the beginning class hall quest. Any idea what the npc is called and how I can get the quest? Thanks
    just take your death gate and there should be quests waiting for you at your hall. You will see Npcs with grayed out quest icons over their head and you can see an order hall quest will be available soon when you level, you won't get a notification each time

Alright, ill try it. Yeah I was just wondering because once I hit 103 and still only have that starting zone table I was wondering what the hell happened to my class campaign and followers. Hopefully they are there. All Darion did was teleport to the upper level once I hit 102 to give me the options to do my other artifact quests. He didn't offer me a follower or anything like that. It was weird and kind of buggy. Is this normal?