Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Ever heard of pan sexuals? Who concern themselves with persons personality, not gender?
    Sure, there's an incredibly tiny percentage of human beings that have this odd idiosyncrasy. That's fine. As an answer to a question that starts out with "what are the chances", noting the existence of this tiny percentage of people is tantamount to agreeing that the chances are very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Sure, there's an incredibly tiny percentage of human beings that have this odd idiosyncrasy. That's fine. As an answer to a question that starts out with "what are the chances", noting the existence of this tiny percentage of people is tantamount to agreeing that the chances are very low.
    That's just one group. The chances aren't 0% with straight people either.

What is the chance of finding a suitable partner in general? I doubt anyone can even give an accurate % chance, so what's the point in the question in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Generally speaking, yes they do. Oh they'll say they like the "nice guy", but we all know who they really take to their beds and who gets friend zoned.

Think of it like this: do men like feminine women or manly women? Generally speaking, men like feminine women. And so, it makes sense that a woman wants a manly man instead of a feminine man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Tanner View Post
    No, heterosexual women hate men that actually look and act like men. They actually like guys that cry a lot and use makeup.

Are there some straight women that don't like dicks?

- - - Updated - - -

If a man likes women, that look like men, he's gay. If you're a man that doesn't want his women to be feminine, you are not straight.
    -Not sure if sarcastic...

-I'm not even sure what this means to you, specify please.
    Last edited by mmoc8167bb6457; 2016-09-02 at 12:38 PM.

That's just one group. The chances aren't 0% with straight people either.
    The other poster's claim is that women aren't particularly attracted to androgynous men. Whether that's true or not, noting the existence of pansexual people is a pretty weak reply.
    What is the chance of finding a suitable partner in general?
    Pretty good, by most indications. Most people throughout history find a partner they find suitable at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've seen your pictures in the megathread, you're very pretty to me. your tallness is especially attractive.

but this guy, he's just got some insanely crazy genetics on his side. i was born a girl, and even i'm not beating him in some areas.
    God, I need to post another picture but have nothing. Aah maybe Ill do some last month piccie.

Yes, it's crazy. And that enhanced with probably amazing make-up skills and fashion sense would leave plenty of women looking like slobs in comparison haha. But usually the chest area and voice are something genetic wont do much for.

- - - Updated - - -

The other poster's claim is that women aren't particularly attracted to androgynous men. Whether that's true or not, noting the existence of pansexual people is a pretty weak reply.

Pretty good, by most indications. Most people throughout history find a partner they find suitable at some point.
    I think that's true but most people confuse it with "Can I find the perfect partner who provides me with wealth, humor and a sexy bod all whilst I look like a slob and refuse to invest in improving myself". People deserve the standard they hold themselves too imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to think that women aren't aliens and aren't completely different from men. So, with that being said, I like a variety of women. I imagine women are the same. You can like manly men and also like metrosexual men.

Deleted
    Nah, manly men are definitely the worst.

Like break up and divorce statistics? It paints the opposite of good as a chance.

Like break up and divorce statistics? It paints the opposite of good as a chance.
    This is a non-sequitur. You asked whether people find suitable partners - eventual dissolution of partnerships (particularly when it's in a pattern that's driven by modern acceptance of divorce) doesn't suggest that people are unable to find suitable partners.

This is a non-sequitur. You asked whether people find suitable partners - eventual dissolution of partnerships (particularly when it's in a pattern that's driven by modern acceptance of divorce) doesn't suggest that people are unable to find suitable partners.
    Well, it's not very suitable if it ends in divorce, now is it? Or are we setting the bar on suitable for few hours on one night stand? I had long term relationships in mind when I said it, just to clarify.

10+ Year Old Account
    No wonder so many of you are lonely as fuck.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Well, it's not very suitable if it ends in divorce, now is it? Or are we setting the bar on suitable for few hours on one night stand? I had long term relationships in mind when I said it, just to clarify.
    I'd say that setting the bar at "people that got married" is pretty high, but if you need to dishonestly reframe it to suggest that most humans aren't fundamentally compatible with other humans, have at it.

Deleted
    Being a man: stop being sorry for you having a penis. Be proud and make the girl feel more girly.

Yes, women wants a guy who are in his element("manly man" is a term found by women and a way of telling you to GTFO - and you should listen).

End of thread.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-09-02 at 01:10 PM.

Ever heard of pan sexuals? Who concern themselves with persons personality, not gender?
    Never heard of this.
    Must be pretty damn rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Never heard of this.
    It's pretty rare, but it's also fashionable with the sorts of people that are enthusiastic about not ever judging anyone for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Never heard of this.
    No idea about rarity. Suppose it is rarer than gay & bi.

It's pretty rare, but it's also fashionable with the sorts of people that are enthusiastic about not ever judging anyone for anything.

My partner is one. Have you seen me never judge someone about something?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is just about understanding that we are all people, we all want to be happy and loved and such. And that maaaaaybe, just maaaaaybe, sex/reproduction isn't all there is to do in life. Doesn't mean you can't have preferences, you just aren't stuck up on some dogmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It is just about understanding that we are all people, we all want to be happy and loved and such. And that maaaaaybe, just maaaaaybe, sex/reproduction isn't all there is to do in life. Doesn't mean you can't have preferences, you just aren't stuck up on some dogmas.
    That's not what "pansexual" means.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what "pansexual" means.
    There are a few definitions of the word, and this, I guess, is what most people mean by it. "Pansexual" doesn't mean you feel like having sex with every living human, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.