Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    No, and she has a vagina. Is that a problem for you?
    Why would it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    That's his SOP in a nutshell, claims to be an academic too. Makes sense in a way, all things considered.

The inexperienced part is the label that rings most true, so often his rebuttals come down to "I've never seen" or "I'm not aware of" or the like, as though that is the standard on which all veracity is established. Always amusing.
    It doesn't surprise me any more

People like him who pretend to be happy and positive, but phrases like this betray the creepiness and darkness within:

"More like, someone who has jerked off inside dozens cars throughout 20 years, but never actually managed to start a single one of them"

What an image, right?

That is just a hateful, ignorant and disturbed description of 20 years of my relationships, many of which were really good and loving - all from someone who hasn't even had one and yet preaches endlessly about them

The arrogance and inadequacy boggles the mind, it's sad to see what kinds of people these SJWs are

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    for me, guys either gotta be like

or like this

there's no in-between.
    Wait what? I get the first picture but I'm not understanding the second one.

they like men with deep pockets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Gonna stop you right there, chief, because you used a word wrong that a lot of people use wrong. That word is "logic."

See, logic is not dogma, nor is it synonymous with reason, progressiveness, or even mental soundness. Logic is whatever process and structure you apply. That's it.

According to the logic of creationists, for instance, creationism is factual because it's factual. A, therefore A. Logical. Sound. Technically correct (THE BEST KIND OF CORRECT). New Atheists have similar logic: religion is bad because it's bad. Logical. Sound. Technically correct.

And wholly, completely useless.

This sort of logic -- which is logic and, therefore, logical -- has very little practical application. Creationists cannot prove squat and rely on misinformation and dogmatic beliefs to determine their world view. Same with New Atheists. That's why both groups are beyond hopeless, and why moderate religious folks and plain-vanilla atheists tend to be cool people, at least when it comes to their opinions on religious belief.

Following so far? Who am I kidding, of course you aren't, but I'm on a roll so let's continue.

You cite a "lack of logic" -- which is incorrect, because there is clearly a logical argument being made by the person you're replying to -- while responding with your own. Find. Dandy. Except yours is laughable and useless (though still "logical") because it's grasping at straws and failing to realize the point of the, well, *point*: that men (and women) with regressive views on women (and men) have very little actual idea about how women (and men, and any gender, apologies for excluding them) actually work.

Basically you responded to sound, useful logic with demented, useless logic -- yet, both are logic, so there you go. Now you know what "logic" actually is.

www.google.com
    I read your post.

It's not very smart, even though you might think it is

I could explain why your post is a mess, or I could post this meme that accurately reflects my response:

Yes, I'm being lazy, but it's late and frankly you're not really worth my time
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-09-01 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I was thinking that in the other day: During the 80's/90's movies and even in some parodies nowadays, we see girls really liking "manly men" - those bastards that have big beards, a lot of muscles, a lot of chest hair, and do manly stuff. Of course, in real life, a manly man is different of those who we see in movies and things like that (Kenshiro from HnK, schwarzenegger in most of his movies, that fucking guy that follows Tirion and Jaime in GoT, etc).

Do women like manly men in real life, or guys that act like one? or do they prefer effeminate men?
    You know, your life gets easier when you realize that "girls" as a whole don't have a single preference - that each individual likes different things. When you stop generalizing and start seeing the opposite sex as individuals, maybe you'll actually get somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Why would it?
    Well I had the impression you're a lil obsessive with certain phallic things and activities.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it amusing that the regressive folks in this thread, through tear-stained faces, are calling others "triggered."

Not the part where they mock trigger warnings, because TWs are real and helpful and only dumb people think they're bad.

No, the part where they ignore how obviously emotionally wounded they are that anyone would think their wildly inaccurate theories on how people operate are the stuff of lunacy.

TLDR: A lot of clueless men ITT. Not much else to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, I think it has roots in science. Not science the process (which is awesome); science the male-dominated establishment that, more and more often, gets proven wrong.
    I might formulate it differently but I do kinda agree more with those 'clueless men' than with the posts you for example made here. And I don't exactly fall into the 'masculine male' category myself so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I had the impression you're a lil obsessive with certain phallic things and activities.
    I'm bi leaning to straight mostly

Deleted
    I'm bi leaning to straight mostly
    Timid rollercoaster spotted!

10+ Year Old Account
    And I don't exactly fall into the 'masculine male' category myself so.
    That's right, you are a naughty feminine tigress!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    She implies it's a (feminine) man in woman's clothing because it's a 'guy'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The second one is also male. But I'd hit it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That's right, you are a naughty feminine tigress!
    No, I am a dangerous tiger, because my avatar says so!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fernotao View Post
    they like men with deep pockets
    that is true.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Now hold up there, timepants, you may have misheard me.

I did not tell you my opinion on logic. I told you what logic factually is, and how you clearly don't know.

So sit the hell down, shut the hell up, and go learn what logic actually means.

Because you don't actually know.

I assume the rest of your post isn't worth my time.
    Okay thanks. /shrug
    No need to shout people down, tad rude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Timid rollercoaster spotted!
    I'm unsure what that means so er maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I am a dangerous tiger, because my avatar says so!!
    This sounds menacing... But that's okay, this Zergling isn't very manly, so he has nothing to fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I think it may have to do with where you are from as well. Ladies around here seem to have a strong appreciation for the burly manly man types.
    Women in the land of beer and cows have no time for men who cant "get things done" in my experience.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    I'm unsure what that means so er maybe?
    Bi = rollercoaster, not a 'straight' adventure ride. But you're mostly straight so it's a fairly timid one.

Still confused?

Gawd I am so silly/not funny sometimes

10+ Year Old Account
    Bi = rollercoaster, not a 'straight' adventure ride. But you're mostly straight so it's a fairly timid one.

Still confused?

Gawd I am so silly/not funny sometimes
    I see...silly kitkat