Page 1 of 2
LastLast

CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin stunned by Fact-Checking?

For those of you who watch CNN and know sexy Brooke Baldwin you know shes one who uses a lot of expressions and body language when speaking.

Yet watching her here you have to ask was she just stunned by the truth of the fact-checking or was did she just have no other way to spin it?

You could also ask why did she have to ask for a fact-check in the first place as the subject matter was just released and as a journalist you would figure she would have put a professional effort into reading it.

What do you guys think?

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

So, one guy simply reads off a list of things that were in the official FBI statement and the Clinton surrogate response is to accuse Trump of treason.

And why is nobody pointing out that evidence that was under subpoena was purposefully destroyed after the subpoena was served. I guess its a good thing that the FBI simply trusted Clinton to turn over all the evidence they asked for, giving her ample time to destroy all the evidence she wanted to. If this was somebody not named Clinton, I imagine the evidence would have been seized by lots of men with guns before it could be destroyed.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nobody cares.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Who? And why do I care what some talking head says?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    What even is this

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Who? And why do I care what some talking head says?
    A person who's job it is to deliver the news went on air without information about a how news topic.

Given the influence that person has you'd think it would be expected of them to actually be informed about what they're talking about, no?
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    I only see the guy on the left being a condescending dick, interrupting everyone and jumping to crazy conclusions. Was it the point of the video?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I only see the guy on the left being a condescending dick, interrupting everyone and jumping to crazy conclusions. Was it the point of the video?
    I wrote a paragraph that answers that question. You can find it above the video may-bay.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    What do you guys think?
    I think you're cute and also sort of sad.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

A person who's job it is to deliver the news went on air without information about a how news topic.

Given the influence that person has you'd think it would be expected of them to actually be informed about what they're talking about, no?
    Ha. Reporters not having a darned clue about what they're reporting on is a common occurrence. Hell, with some topics it's almost guaranteed. It's a sorry state of affairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Bitch shut her mouth pretty quickly lul

10+ Year Old Account
    I wrote a paragraph that answers that question. You can find it above the video may-bay.
    Ah, so your problem with this is just that she was ill-informed? Well... I suppose it's fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't watched network news in ... at least a decade. Every once in awhile I catch a youtube video with a snipit of a "news" program and think to myself : what kind of a fucking idiot do you have to be to get your news from any of these network news stations? Seriously, just horrible.

I'm not sure why you are going after the women for this. It seemed like pretty normal thing to want clarification on and a normal response afterwords.

10+ Year Old Account

After Fox news successfully sued the FCC over it not actually providing "news" and that it's content was actually "entertainment", I no longer expect anyone on TV to be informed.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    What am I supposed to be looking for again?

And the whole hammer thing, did you expect them to just throw the hardware away when they were done using them? Just throwing them away is almost as irresponsible as using a private server in the first place.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

After Fox news successfully sued the FCC over it not actually providing "news" and that it's content was actually "entertainment", I no longer expect anyone on TV to be informed.
    These channels should be required to re-label their programs something other than "news"... Just as makers of ice cream have to label their product as "Frozen Dairy Dessert" when it's not actually ice cream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    These channels should be required to re-label their programs something other than "news"... Just as makers of ice cream have to label their product as "Frozen Dairy Dessert" when it's not actually ice cream.
    Sadly, that was what the FCC said, that if the station was not actually providing factual news and instead opinion-based entertainment, they couldn't actually say they were "news" channels anymore. Fox (among others) spent millions fighting that and won. They can call themselves "news" without actually providing a single shred of factual information.

Just, be kind.

preeety much, the only take away is mainstream American news media is garbage. the fact Trump won the primary can be partially blamed on how god awful they are at their jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 I'm stunned that people treat CNN as real news.

#2 Hilary should be in jail.

#3 Trump should be deported.