Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried gliding from Dal and hit an invisible wall. Going to the Ironhorn enclave FP and gliding down to Felsoul was how I got mine.

As far as Downfall himself, just make sure you glide back into his circle after he punts you away to avoid falling and resetting. If you end up standing on the invisible platforms on the pillar, DO NOT use your whistle there. It will go on CD and not take you to the FP.

Just got the skin, looks really shitty on Female BE. It's too small.

Confirmed

imgur dot com/ a / bkv9P

and ty for share really

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would somebody mind posting the other 3 appearance options available for the Deathwalker skin...please

do not glide into downfall, you will not get the skin. Go talk to Candrael on the hill and she will have the dialogue box and kick you into the mob to kill

what pages/chapter in the book are unlocked with ak5?

http: imgur com hceFaAG

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    what pages/chapter in the book are unlocked with ak5?
    All Artifact Knowledge Lore: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...fact-book-text

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin View Post
    I know. I want to know what chapter is unlocked with ak5. is it part 5?

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Honestly I never thought it was that cool-looking so I'm not surprised it's so simple to get. If they were going to send us on a huge, convoluted mission (a la the Corrupted Ashbringer's appearance) they would save it for when they eventually implement a Warglaives of Azzinoth appearance. Or even the warglaives models from Vanilla and TBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kera View Post
    do not glide into downfall, you will not get the skin.
    This is literally how I got the skin. Are you sure you have AK5?

Guys trust me I do it
    no need for the item
    just u need AK5 when u reach it just do it as video show from dalaran or highmountain kill him u got the item
    i show u the image
    imgur dot com/ a / bkv9P

hope it help pps here

Quote Originally Posted by Farseeer View Post
    Guys trust me I do it
    no need for the item
    just u need AK5 when u reach it just do it as video show from dalaran or highmountain kill him u got the item
    i show u the image
    imgur dot com/ a / bkv9P

hope it help pps here
    The charm doesn't drop easily even with AK5. 'd better glide ... All who says contrary are lucky, after 200 mobs, no charm (and I'dl like to find it )

EDIT: Get bored farming ... glided and got the skin too.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-25 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    Why we need level5 ? on lvl 4 you cant loot it ?

just go talk to C.T. on the hillside in fel soul hold and she will kick you into downfall if you have AK 5 unlocked . Gliding into the mob didn't work, i did it three times with no loot option from the mob...talked to her and she kicked me off and i had the option to loot finally

Quote Originally Posted by Kera View Post
    just go talk to C.T. on the hillside in fel soul hold and she will kick you into downfall if you have AK 5 unlocked . Gliding into the mob didn't work, i did it three times with no loot option from the mob...talked to her and she kicked me off and i had the option to loot finally
    You need the charm to be able to talk to her.

EDIT: I should clarify. To get the option to be kicked to Downfall, you need the charm.
    Last edited by Insomlol; 2016-09-26 at 02:06 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I'm pretty sad all there is to it is glidin down and killing him or farming for a charm, was hoping for something similar to the ashbringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Why we need level5 ? on lvl 4 you cant loot it ?
    At level 5 you don't need the charm any more, glide from Dalaran or Highmountain and kill him, you'll get the skin

I'm just scared they'll nerf or remove the option to glide to him with AK5, I had to start Legion late so I won't hit AK5 until 5 days from now >.>

Guildie got it doing it that way though, looks pretty slick imo. So yeah, fingers crossed.