10+ Year Old Account

Darkmoon Trinkets (Inscription)

Really bummed to see that Inscription trinkets are not BiS for the first raid tier, or even pre-raid BiS anymore. That was a huge gold maker in the beginning of every expansion, and the lowly 815 IL compared to the ones you get from heroics and mythics make it seem irrelevant. What should I be making since DMF Trinkets and Relics aren't really BiS?

They're not BIS, but close. They can be upgraded to 850 just like every other crafted item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

You have to be super lucky in dungeons to get a better trinket than 850 DMF for mm hunter at least. I'll be buying one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you expecting to pay for one? Just curious.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Well my prediction would be about 100-200k upgrades inclouded (depending on the realm)

Best case scenario they require around 10 stacks of herbs + 8 felwort to make (and 7 obliterum to get to 850).

Quote Originally Posted by Shraug View Post
    Really bummed to see that Inscription trinkets are not BiS for the first raid tier, or even pre-raid BiS anymore. That was a huge gold maker in the beginning of every expansion, and the lowly 815 IL compared to the ones you get from heroics and mythics make it seem irrelevant. What should I be making since DMF Trinkets and Relics aren't really BiS?
    for outlaw rogues they're bis unless you get a 850 titanforged from violet hold

so yeah

it's not 815 it's 850

psure they're amazing for fire mages also

so you got two of the best classes for the first raid tier wanting it.