Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't mind the trash hitting hard, but good holy god, I swear they went overboard with the amount of it in some of the dungeons. The world, too, actually. Though maybe that's just due to high respawn rates due to a lot of people playing. I actually don't even mind a lot of trash per say, but in some areas, it's just downright comically overdone and mechanically/visually looks really stupid when engaged. (Though I guess that's something I've mostly always felt about large clumped together trash packs)

Other than that, I'm ultra-pleased with the dungeons, they're, for the lack of a better word, spectacles. Really cool scenes/fights, and the environments are all really cool. Dare I even say, epic, even. I like how in some of them, too, we don't actually kill some of the bosses. It's such an awesome tease.
    Last edited by Otimus; 2016-09-04 at 08:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I don't mind the trash hitting hard, but good holy god, I swear they went overboard with the amount of it in some of the dungeons. The world, too, actually. Though maybe that's just due to high respawn rates due to a lot of people playing. I actually don't even mind a lot of trash per say, but in some areas, it's just downright comically overdone and mechanically/visually looks really stupid when engaged. (Though I guess that's something I've mostly always felt about large clumped together trash packs)
    Blackrook Hold is a nightmare regarding trash, especially between the first and third boss.

And then you get some of those really big mobs or minibosses, like the Imp Mother in Vault of the Wardens or the Lantern Guys in Maw of Souls that feel harder than some bosses. I swear, when Blizzard added those Lantern Guys in there they just wanted to give the players pain. Those mobs are absolute nightmares on Mythic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    gotcha so you were one of those LFR only types of people, thanks for clearing that up.

if you did it on heroic you would have seen it was a fun fight.
    Haha nope, I did it on heroic. I also farmed it for many weeks.
    Madness of Deathwing was a terrible bossfight and is hated by almost anyone who did progression on the boss. Second worst tier in all of WoW

gotcha so you were one of those LFR only types of people, thanks for clearing that up.

I played a shadow priest on heroic deathwing and I did not enjoy the fight at all. It was alright on the first kill but as you got any sort of gear being told to stop dps because you push tentacles to fast is dumb as shit. Other classes got to see their numbers on the fight go up and up while my numbers go down because if I actually played at 100% we wipe. Not to mention the fact that I wanted to fight deathwing and not some tentacles from whatever old god it was that corrupted him. Oh and don't forget the whole.. spend 2-3 weeks on spine then kill deathwing in one night because of how much of a joke it was. So good. so rewarding.

Deleted
    Maw is absolutely amazing.

However, Inquisitor Tormentorum on Mythic is one of the most annoying bosses in WoW, ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    Maw is absolutely amazing.

However, Inquisitor Tormentorum on Mythic is one of the most annoying bosses in WoW, ever.
    Indeed, everything in Vault was fucking awsome, but this one little motherfucker.

That moment when you see that Odin and Helya is gonna be a raid encounter.
    But with people saying this only means that they have designed the encounters well!

In wod I grew tired of the dungeons after running them twice, now I feel like I could run the dungeons all day, and theres 2 dungeons I havent even unlocked yet. Missing 3k rep with Nightfallen.
    This makes me very happy seeing so much dungeon content like this and almost all the dungons are good. The only one that I dont like is Violet Hold, the only positive thing about VH is that its a bit nostalgia with ICC :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Eye of Azshara is garbage.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Indeed, everything in Vault was fucking awsome, but this one little motherfucker.
    Oh god that guy gives my group nightmares at this point. We did VotW on Mythic and I swear no one expected this guy to be the pain that he was. Him and the fire boss, that guy surprised us. We actually had to have 2 people healing on Glazer too, mainly because there was just too much group damage and the healer who we brought (pally) couldn't keep up. We had our WW monk go MW and everything went smoothly.

Cordana was actually the boss we had the fewest issues with, we failed once after we realized there were double walls and then we had our hunter carry the orb around for us and lead the way. Loved that fight honestly, I want to see what the raid mechanics are gonna be this time around if that was our dungeon fights.

Also, can't wait to see Kara at this rate! Those fights are going to be quite interesting I feel!

10+ Year Old Account

I completed it on Heroic while it was relevant as main tank and raid lead and it was a shit fight. Then again, I've always hated adds in raid boss fights.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I completed it on Heroic while it was relevant as main tank and raid lead and it was a shit fight. Then again, I've always hated adds in raid boss fights.
    i enjoyed fights like hroic spine as a bear tank, it was mroe fun then tank and spank like most fights these days get to be.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    i enjoyed fights like hroic spine as a bear tank, it was mroe fun then tank and spank like most fights these days get to be.
    Oddly enough, my other tank/buddy enjoyed those fights and he was a bear too. I was a paladin and trying to kite adds on the 3rd/4th plate on Spine was a major pain in the ass. I should have switched to my warrior tank sooner that tier for heroic leap/shockwave.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    They're all stupid easy to me. Including mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    I found a way to make that boss trivial. If you tank him near the center of the room and move to the prison he opens and tank him there you will be out of range of his eyeballs. Also your ability only gets locked out after he finishes the channel, so if you watch that then use something that you don't normally use (for my brewmaster i use chi lightning), or won't use for a long time anyway (like a 3-4 min personal) you can save yourself from being locked out of something critical. Most of the adds can also be stunned. You yourself might know this already after your trial and error, but hopefully this ends up enlightening SOMEONE :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!