Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Unlicensed illegal invader crashes into accident scene, kills 2, injures 36.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/29...-cops-say.html

An out-of-control bus driven by an illegal immigrant carrying flood recovery volunteers hit a fire truck and firefighters who had responded to an earlier crash Sunday morning on a Louisiana interstate, killing two people and injuring 36, according to state police.

The ladder truck from St. John the Baptist Parish, located west of New Orleans, had parked across the right lane of Interstate 10 to block traffic while police investigated an earlier crash involving a pickup truck that had skidded on the wet road, crashing into both guardrails about 6:40 a.m., Trooper Melissa Matey told local media.

The bus hit the fire truck, then hit a car, and then veered behind the fire truck and into the pickup truck, knocking three firefighters who were standing near the guard rail into the water below, Matey said.

Matey said the driver, identified as Denis Yasmir Amaya Rodriguez, 37, of Honduras, was an employee of that company.

"He is in this country illegally from Honduras. He has no driver's license. He had minor injuries," she said.

Rodriguez will be booked in the St. John the Baptist jail and will be charged with two counts of negligent homicide, reckless operation, and no driver's license, Fox 8 reported. Police told the television station that additional charges are forthcoming.

Matey said the wreck killed Jermaine Starr, 21, of Moss Point, Mississippi, a back-seat passenger in the Camry, and St. John the Baptist Parish district Fire Chief Spencer Chauvin. The injured included the other two firefighters, the bus driver, 24 bus passengers and a total of nine people in the car and pickups.
    Extra link for ..ya know..

And a video just so you can see the destruction..

Two people who would still be alive today had this illegal invader not been in this country.

Seeing as how the bus was company owned and the illegal invader driving it was an employee of that company I'd say the victims families and the survivors have an air tight case to sue Kristina's Transportation company and its owners for every single penny they have.

Its so sad how many lives are lost or destroyed because of illegal immigration.

And if a judge sets bail for this invader and that invader then runs back across the border then that judge should be held liable both criminally and civilly for this accident.
    Last edited by TrumpIsPresident; 2016-09-02 at 02:32 AM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    When is that wall going up?
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Extra link for ..ya know..

And a video just so you can see the destruction..

Two people who would still be alive today had this illegal invader not been in this country.

Seeing as how the bus was company owned and the illegal invader driving it was an employee of that company I'd say the victims families and the survivors have an air tight case to sue Kristina's Transportation company and its owners for every single penny they have.

Its so sad how many lives are lost or destroyed because of illegal immigration.
    So are you blaming the illegals or the company that hired them? Both? Remember playing your coulda/woulda/shoulda game. You can unequivocally say if it was non illegals, this would have never happened.

To be clear, I love how businesses who do the hiring get away scot-free always from the illegal immigration debate. Demand side of economics. They are the ones creating the demand for hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    When is that wall going up?
    I'll go down on my own time and my own dime to help build it.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So are you blaming the illegals or the company that hired them? Both? Remember playing your coulda/woulda/shoulda game. You can unequivocally say if it was non illegals, this would have never happened.

To be clear, I love how businesses who do the hiring get away scot-free always from the illegal immigration debate. Demand side of economics. They are the ones creating the demand for hiring.
    Blame both. I have no problem with going after the companies who hire these people as well. They shouldn't be allowed to work.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is something in the narrative that Fox is missing.

1. Why the hell a company hired a driver without a license or without taking a previous exam to prove that he is capable of driving.

2. Accidents happen, I'm sure this would have happened regardless of the status of the driver.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem: Cheapskate owners of a transport company hiring/allowing someone to drive their bus. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    The problem: Cheapskate owners of a transport company hiring/allowing someone to drive their bus. /thread
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

Both, absolutely both.

The illegal invader should be imprisoned for life for the two homicides he committed and the injuries he caused.

The company that hired him and the owners of said company should be held unavoidably financially liable to the point of being brought to destitution for hiring him in the first place.

I'm a firm believer that we need extremely harsh punishment for any business that hires or renders aid to illegals.

I'm talking any government agency or company or individual that provides an illegal with banking, housing, telecom, employment, education, health care, insurance, drivers licences, you name it.

Cripple them financially, even criminally, and send a clear message.

Building a wall is only half the fight.

We also have to drive the ones that are already here out and we don't do that by "rounding them up" we do that by making it impossible for them to live here so that they pack up and leave on their own.

Then we bring it back around and offer the ones that do voluntarily leave priority placement for lawful immigration, after a period of time has passed or some other restitution has been made.
    Last edited by TrumpIsPresident; 2016-09-02 at 02:45 AM.
    MAGA

In addition to the fact that the OP specifically and explicitly point out that the road was slippy (therefore a ''Doug Mc WhiteGuy'' could have an accident too), why add invader ?

This is not a real question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft "Invader." Did anyone ever tell you how to not write in loaded language?

Remember, building a wall will keep people from hiring illegal bus drivers.

Despite the myriad of laws preventing people from hiring illegal bus drivers, THIS thing will work!

And all it'll cost is 20 billion... no, 30 billion... no... well, we'll get back to you on the price...

A wall wont stop shit like this from happening. I'd say it'd create a false sense of security, but the republican narrative has to push that immigrants are always a problem, so they'll never even be able to claim it's working.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2016-09-02 at 02:47 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'm more concerned with the fact that someone without a drivers license was given a job DRIVING other people. Never mind that he is illegally in the country. I'd be pissed if a white guy named Brock from Wisconsin was allowed to do this and killed/injured people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Both, absolutely both.

The illegal invader should be imprisoned for life for the two homicides he committed and the injuries he caused.

The company that hired him and the owners of said company should be held unavoidably financially liable to the point of being brought to destitution for hiring him in the first place.

I'm a firm believer that we need extremely harsh punishment for any business that hires or renders aid to illegals.

I'm talking any government agency or company or individual that provides an illegal with banking, housing, telecom, insurance, drivers licences, you name it.

Cripple them financially, even criminally, and send a clear message.
    Agree with you. You do see the wrong in the Fox News headline? I am fine in dealing with illegals, but it is mainly one sided where the people are the ones attacked. Never the businesses or people who hire them.

Honestly this is more on the business. I mean he did not have a fucking DRIVER LICENSE. Sadly if he was a U.S. citizen, he would have been denied the job for not having a D.L.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    In addition to the fact that the OP specifically and explicitly point out that the road was slippy (therefore a ''Doug Mc WhiteGuy'' could have an accident too), why add invader ?

This is not a real question.
    Cmon we all know white people are better drivers /sarcasm /yes, very racist statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Despite the myriad of laws preventing people from hiring illegal bus drivers, THIS thing will work!

And all it'll cost is 20 billion... no, 30 billion... no... well, we'll get back to you on the price...

A wall wont stop shit like this from happening.
    Kinda hard to hire illegals when they can't get in and know that even if they did somehow manage to get in they would never find a path to citizenship and are under constant threat of deportation if found. Also walls are pretty effective at stopping bad things from happening...it's why the technology exists in the first place.

This company needs to be hit financially and it needs to be hit hard as an example. Hire illegals and you won't do business in the USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does an illegal without a CDL or at the least a license get a job driving a bus? The only passengers are illegals.

Pfft "Invader." Did anyone ever tell you how to not write in loaded language?

A wall wont stop shit like this from happening. I'd say it'd create a false sense of security, but the republican narrative has to push that immigrants are always a problem, so they'll never even be able to claim it's working.
    No but land mines and sniper towers will on said wall will. Lol

Businesses don't care than he doesn't have a Driver's License, he's cheap and undocumented so as long as nothing like this happens the profit from employing him is insane.

Get them all out, and liquidate all these companies doing this. All I have to say on the matter as I'm going home for the evening.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I've always been curious how companies get away with it. We use a PEO and they won't issue a single check without a valid picture ID and valid SS card or birth certificate. Twice in 9 years we have hired someone that brought a copy of a Social that had their name on it but didn't belong to them. Both times we let the person go. Because we couldn't pay them. Every time I hire someone I have to fill out an I9 and send in copies of valid IDs. Even if I wanted to hire an illegal( I don't) I couldn't really pay them unless it was all under the table. At which point I would have to explain where cash keeps disappearing to.

Ah, internet tough guys who imagine that they look virile and manly, that imagine that people are impressed when they scream stuff about putting snipers to cover the whole borders.

You are not looking tough and virile enough. Brag about firing missiles at Mexicans cars going in the direction of the borders. Say that you would nuke Mexico ''to tashe dum a lezzon''

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Businesses don't care than he doesn't have a Driver's License, he's cheap and undocumented so as long as nothing like this happens the profit from employing him is insane.

Get them all out, and liquidate all these companies doing this. All I have to say on the matter as I'm going home for the evening.
    Yeah, because it's all the ''damokruts'' and the ''liburals'' that hire foreigners ''to sthule urz jobs'', isn'it ?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=kiljaedan;42157337]No but land mines and sniper towers will on said wall will. Lol[/QUOTE

You are not looking manly enough. Brag about having a big fire pit that burn 24 hours on 24. Chain dragons to the wall.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-09-02 at 03:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    2. Accidents happen, I'm sure this would have happened regardless of the status of the driver.
    Apparently the 6 million car accidents every year in the US are due solely to illegal immigrants...or is it only the ones that cause injury or death that are due to illegal immigrants?