So I came back to WoW and its Amazing... Except that I picked Demon Hunter

As a former worldfirst and hardcore raider, yet been away since our mythic archikill after trying to find a guild fitting my times, I went back to wow on a surprise really.

I was like oh, lets check this cool DH out, the tanking seams mobivle and versatily, and now after reaching aprox 825+ i lvl all and so, All i feel is that everybody else is also going to or are playing the Demonhunter.

Why do I care what others play? I dont. But there is litteraly such flooding with DH;s that I feel like a minion (well, I am Illidans Minion but hey)
    So I am now leveling my paladin up instead, to Heal some with the light but also smash some Ashbringers into their faceeeeeeees.

TLR: There is more DH;S then it was DK;s at the start of Wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    As a former worldfirst and hardcore raider, yet been away since our mythic archikill after trying to find a guild fitting my times, I went back to wow on a surprise really.

I was like oh, lets check this cool DH out, the tanking seams mobivle and versatily, and now after reaching aprox 825+ i lvl all and so, All i feel is that everybody else is also going to or are playing the Demonhunter.

Why do I care what others play? I dont. But there is litteraly such flooding with DH;s that I feel like a minion (well, I am Illidans Minion but hey)
    So I am now leveling my paladin up instead, to Heal some with the light but also smash some Ashbringers into their faceeeeeeees.

TLR: There is more DH;S then it was DK;s at the start of Wotlk.
    This thread literally gave me autism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    Why do I care what others play? I dont. But there is litteraly such flooding with DH;s that I feel like a minion
    That is to be expected with any new class. Happened with DKs, happened with Monks, happens now with DHs. It's a new class, people want to try it out for the first few weeks to get a feel for it. Once they have played it long enough to know if they like it or not, they will either carry on or change class. Then things will return to a more normal ratio of class distribution.

The biggest reason, imo, why DH will probably always be higher than DKs were is simply because it allows players to not only skip 27 levels of the game, but also start near max level. The easiest way they could have countered this was to require players to have a level 97 or higher to create a DH, just like it was with DKs. There are now players who are 110 who have never even stepped into WotLK, Cata, MoP, or WoD zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    The biggest reason, imo, why DH will probably always be higher than DKs were is simply because it allows players to not only skip 27 levels of the game, but also start near max level. The easiest way they could have countered this was to require players to have a level 97 or higher to create a DH, just like it was with DKs. There are now players who are 110 who have never even stepped into WotLK, Cata, MoP, or WoD zones.
    The free lv 100 boost already bypasses this though.

OT: Yes there are too many of you, go figure. I'm going to love the salty tears from pleblords who are crying that they can't find a raid group to join because there are already 10s of others who want the same position.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?