Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, I'd say this is likely gated behind artifact knowledge until Thal'kiel imparts some wisdom on us or a quest.

Can anyone with a EU account post in that thread the CM responded in - and ask whether she's referring to gated current-patch content or future patch content ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Can anyone with a EU account post in that thread the CM responded in - and ask whether she's referring to gated current-patch content or future patch content ?
    Can you post a link to the thread plz?

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    Can you post a link to the thread plz?
    It's on the front page on mmo-c here, but it's: link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Thnx for the link. Well the answer to your question is in blue post. She says "some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released.." so yea that might mean that demo skin might be one of these. They wouldnt say more specifics anyway (as in yes you can obtain demo skin atm in current patch) cause then all ppl would go crazy and start asking questions about every spec specific.

I think its pretty obvious by now that the hidden demo skin involves some progression in artifact reasearch and/or incoming dungeon/raid content to be available.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    I think its pretty obvious by now that the hidden demo skin involves some progression in artifact reasearch and/or incoming dungeon/raid content to be available.
    Agreed, the Corrupted Ashbringer skin required a knowledge rank of 21 so it might be worth talking to our artifact research guy then.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...8977039?page=3

Someone on the lock forums said they asked the GM and they said it wasn't locked or hidden behind anything.

Deleted
    Hello Warlocks,

Near the Illidari Stand ( Azsuna ) is a Soul Gem. I was always curious why i can still use it after i completed the quest and i hoped you can visit different places or find some other demons on the broken island. Sadly you automatically leave the Soul Gem after few hundred meters but maybe there are some other hidden interactions with the Demon/Thal'kiel?

(Sry for my bad english and sadly no new hint but i just wanted to share my newest attempt to find something new. Maybe there are other places on the broken island where you travel to different "dimensions" which i forgot during questing? )

Deleted
    Did some1 read second book page of Artifact Research notes ? There is mention of Wakeners eredar magi
    Some of added in 7.0.1 patch www . wowhead . com/npc=93954/abyssal-wakener

Deleted
    There are several things of interest in Azsuna. First off when I was leveling I ran through Greenway or LLothiel (can't remember which) and my voidwalker started complaining how he didn't like it there and Thalkiel came into the conversation as well but this happened weeks ago so I can't remember exactly what he said or does this happen when you first run near Nar'Thalas academy?

I also looted wowhead .com/item=137623/amulet-of-command in Azsuna, maybe you have to use it on some eredar?

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749168511

This smells quite a bit like a troll, moreso because I doubt they'd put two skins on the same source; but maybe someone from the US can ask for more details?

Quote Originally Posted by Gredunza View Post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749168511

This smells quite a bit like a troll, moreso because I doubt they'd put two skins on the same source; but maybe someone from the US can ask for more details?
    Level 1 rogue

Yeah

I just did the Ritual of Doom daily quest, and when we did the actual summon I was specced Demo and it killed me. Instead of a boss coming out, a ghost spawned and died that when looted just gave some cloth and silver. Anyone know what that is? I've been killed by Ritual of Doom before, and this is the first time I've been killed as Demo and that ghost spawned.

Was named something like Damned Soul or Eredar Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Draxtor View Post
    I just did the Ritual of Doom daily quest, and when we did the actual summon I was specced Demo and it killed me. Instead of a boss coming out, a ghost spawned and died that when looted just gave some cloth and silver. Anyone know what that is? I've been killed by Ritual of Doom before, and this is the first time I've been killed as Demo and that ghost spawned.

Was named something like Damned Soul or Eredar Soul
    Think it's just a random fluff thing, had it happen to me to, it's suposed to be your soul?

The elusive drop of the Eraser Head lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    The elusive drop of the Eraser Head lol
    Haha..I heard that if you kill the class hall demon (the one you summon) and at the same time an alliance Draenei dies in Felsoul hold it triggers a conversation with Thalkiel. He tells about the Eraser and you get a quest to find his head

Edit: On a more serious note, i got lvl 21 for Demo like 2 days ago and completing 4th artifact research, still havent seen anything new.
    Last edited by mmoc0a8eb2d698; 2016-09-20 at 07:29 AM.

love these effects - well, most of them

[QUOTE=Aracoth;42247228]I was wondering if maybe it is a hidden requirement to kill the ones responsible for Thal'kiels death. according to some of his text when interacting with certain npc's it very well could be a piece of the puzzle.
    I also wonder if completing the order hall is a requirement to get this drop.
    I even think it could be a mission on the order hall table?
    So many possibilities, I better get ticking some boxes with trial and error. I will report back soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slure View Post
    I'm really hoping they are gonna give us something else to work with when we unlock more lore with our class halls.

I read the whole story on Wowhead, if you do a bit of searching you can find it too!
    yeah, thats awesome, but I also meant with a quest or something in the class hall.
    Thunder. Thunder. Thunder cats gooooooooooo!

Has anyone tried enslaving Archimonde or the other raid bosses? It may not work but it's worth a shot.

Deleted
    one of the heads were found today in Highmountain.
    http://screenshot.sh/m1PrLWVCy5UPP