Need a pre-raid BiS list for SV

As the title says, does anyone know what the pre-raid BiS list(not including legendaries) is for Survival?

Deleted
    Oh thats easy.

MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Oh thats easy.

MM.
    Watch out. We got a badass here.

Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Why are those 815 rings better than say, a ring from heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by Woxbox View Post
    Why are those 815 rings better than say, a ring from heroic?
    They are probably 850, it's just linking to crafted gear at wowhead shows the original non upgraded version, that's 815.

Deleted
    Why MM? BM is better than MM.

They are actual 815, it's because you can get really good stats on them AND a gem socket. And rings only have secondary stats, so as the iLEvel goes up, the value decreases (diminishing returns). Here's a blog post that explains it: http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2016/08/i...w-level-items/

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    They are actual 815, it's because you can get really good stats on them AND a gem socket. And rings only have secondary stats, so as the iLEvel goes up, the value decreases (diminishing returns). Here's a blog post that explains it: http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2016/08/i...w-level-items/
    How are 815 crafted rings supposed to be BiS when you can just upgrade them and keep all the benefits (socket & stat distribution) while getting more stats in total? Diminishing returns doesn't mean negative returns.

Yes, you can upgrade them, not sure I follow your question. Of course an upgraded version is better than the non-upgraded version.

When comparing an 815 crafted with your best secondary stats to a higher iLevel item that doesn't have as good of a stat balance, the crafted one wins out. You can look at the stats on each ring and multiply them by their corresponding stat weights to see for yourself. I've triple checked these, but it's always good to have another person verify it

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Why MM? BM is better than MM.
    Because MM is likely to be stronger in raids.