Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    weird, mine was 2 days~ each, got 20h on last chance now
    Last edited by Staubz; 2016-09-05 at 09:28 AM. Reason: days not hours

Quote Originally Posted by Xelly View Post
    Shaman and paladin also have their 3rd relic, maybe some more classes too.

Meanwhile my 840 exploit weakness shadow relic is waiting in my bags...
    Ah i can feel the pain too..... Got a 845 Titanforged Shadow relic sitting in my bank since my first Heroic run. Just feels awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbug View Post
    The time needed to complete the missions increase if you dont counter the enemies abilties.
    The normal length for the missions after 30 worldquests and 30 demonic stones is 2 days (if you counter everything in them).

Nevertheless we need way more time to complete our order campaign compared to hunter or DK for example.
    1D14H, if you're smart enough to take Forced March, as I recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    1D14H, if you're smart enough to take Forced March, as I recommended!
    How to you activate it? or is it just passive because i have it but my missions were still 3 days long

Quote Originally Posted by Critizin View Post
    How to you activate it? or is it just passive because i have it but my missions were still 3 days long
    It's automatic, 3D4H is the reduced amount. Once you counter it, they will reduce to 1D14H. If you don't have Forced March, they start at 4 days and are countered down to 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's automatic, 3D4H is the reduced amount. Once you counter it, they will reduce to 1D14H. If you don't have Forced March, they start at 4 days and are countered down to 2.
    Oh so i must of not countered every ability then.. i have 128% success chance though thought i was good.. oh well u live and u learn lol

10+ Year Old Account
    well finished the long fucker now.... 1 day 15 hours :/ assume next one is that long 2....
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    well finished the long fucker now.... 1 day 15 hours :/ assume next one is that long 2....
    All 3 of them are T.T

Deleted
    I don't get why this is so long... are any other classes missions this long?

Hi, I'm warrior and Blizz fucked me up.

Read this any expansion, any time.

Is it over after these 3 fuckers? I was dumb enough to not take forced march assuming that the weekly cache would be interesting. well it is not, like, not at all. sad times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mazuno View Post
    Is it over after these 3 fuckers? I was dumb enough to not take forced march assuming that the weekly cache would be interesting. well it is not, like, not at all. sad times
    Yes, it is nearly over after the 3 "48hrs" missions, just some "normal" quests following.

Btw: Me too!
    Last edited by mmoc29601ad38e; 2016-09-06 at 12:39 PM.

woke up at 6am today just to start my 3rd 1day14hour mission

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbug View Post
    Yes, it is nearly over after the 3 "48hrs" missions, just some "normal" quests following.
    O thank god. I started my last one of these missions today! Soon i'm done ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    I don't get why this is so long... are any other classes missions this long?
    nope, all warriors got the shaft is the bottom line...kinda like Fury at the moment. As a Fury Warrior Miner/BS - I feel like I got the short end of the stick at every turn lol (if you want to craft your own gear and upgrade via Obliterium, skinning/leatherworking if you are a mail /leather class is ridiculously fast and easy in comparison.)

just sell all the blackmsith products (i made them to obliberate, because they were not the stats i wanted), but decided to put those on the ah... The result was: i dont make bs stuff obliberate, i sold nearly everything, a few hours i spend half the money i just made on cloth / leather / mail stuff to obliberate.

End of story. 2 full upgrades, and i made like 50 k gold by doing them. just for selling the blacksmith stuff i made (and farmed myself) to obliberate it. So yep dont obliberate it, just sell it, and by the stuff for obliberate from ah, or if u are to lazy to blackmith, just sell the ores. one felslate is 130 gold now on my realm, its crazy.

I've gotten my third relic slot yesterday. Each of the last three missions took 1d 14h for me. You just have to keep in mind to counter the hazards correctly. Last mission was only 42% success chance, but I just man-moded it. #YOWCO (you only warrior campagin once, :^) )
    But yeah, considering that druids got their campaign finished on the third day after release is kinda ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    I've gotten my third relic slot yesterday. Each of the last three missions took 1d 14h for me. You just have to keep in mind to counter the hazards correctly. Last mission was only 42% success chance, but I just man-moded it. #YOWCO (you only warrior campagin once, :^) )
    But yeah, considering that druids got their campaign finished on the third day after release is kinda ridiculous
    Can you even get success chance that low if you counter all hazards?
    My last mission is due in 10 hours, thank god. It's time for a 19h rare dungeon mission after that

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Can you even get success chance that low if you counter all hazards?
    My last mission is due in 10 hours, thank god. It's time for a 19h rare dungeon mission after that
    yeah, apparently you can. I didn't bother to level up the followers, so they were around level 104 when I sent them on the mission.

Deleted
    When do you get king Ymirion? I tried to wowhead it and said that you get a quest item off of him when you kill him in maw of souls, but I don't remember a quest item/maybe deleted it and I have ran Maw of souls quite a lot (normal/heroic/mythic etc.)

Cheers!