Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    anti-pc is the fad... not pc.

"Fucking pc people what's wrong with calling people spics?" (said decades ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    anti-pc is the fad... not pc.
    Indeed.

Being an angry offended anti-PCer is similar to being a fervent atheist, it doesn't really matter what your base belief is when your behavior is exactly the same as what you claim to despise so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    it doesn't really matter what your base belief is when your behavior is exactly the same as what you claim to despise so much.
    Which is exactly what PC/SJWs do, which is why there's a backlash against their extreme tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    No it doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a 70-page thread because some black dude didn't salute a flag. You people are the whiniest fucking crybabies out there.
    I didnt start the thread. My sentitment on that subject was if he hates the country so much he can move to another one. There is one below and above us, he can play sports there. I mean if he really felt like he does so strongly on the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Never, because it's a legitimate platform to make. It's infact just like a religion in the sense that as long as they can appear to be themselves PC and forcibly apply their PC-ness to everyone around them, it justifies them for secretly being non-PC.

It's the catch 22 every Christian that's ever sinned has to come to terms with. As long as they appear Christian and push off their Christianity forcibly onto others, that's perfectly fine in the eyes of God even if they masturbate behind closed doors.

I like to imagine that every activist that pushes a heavy PC message has a secret secondary account for all their social media where they do nothing but shit post, troll and flame.

- - - Updated - - -

Part of life is realizing the difference between someone needing to grow a pair, as you so eloquently put it, and someone actually being offended.

But it's okay, you've probably never had an instance of offense in your life. Shit I bet your daddy pushed you into the military to toughen you up just so you could repeat those words he etched into your mind to convince yourself that you are a functional and beneficial member of society, when in reality you're nothing more than a complex chemical reaction that probably wouldn't exist if your mother liked swallowing more.

There. Now grow a pair.

And please, infract me. These fuckwits that grew up never knowing what offensive is need a taste of their own medicine.
    Wow the salt coming from you is amazing. I wonder how can wizards be a real thing and no one else know about it. You must be a wizard to be able to tell me no one has EVER offended me in my life. Stop crying on the internet becuase someone said somthing mean or had a picture you didnt like or becuase something triggered you. Act like the fucking adult your supposed to be and deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Which is exactly what PC/SJWs do, which is why there's a backlash against their extreme tactics.
    Someone is outraged at someone.
    "PC/SJWs" are outraged at the someone outraged at someone.
    "Anti-PC/SJWs" are outraged at "PC/SJWs" outraged at someone outraged at someone.

Gotta love these fractals. And Celista is right, you don't get to criticize someone for something by doing the same something. "I HAAAAAATE VIIIIIOLEEEEENCE!" - smashing someone's skull.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Sex without love would be much less abundant, leading to lower procreation and our ultimate death as a species.
    I get the point you're trying to make with this statement, but the statement itself is so much nonsense. Humans are not, by nature, monogamous. "Love", in the context you're referring to, is like religion; It was created to control people. In this particular case, to impose a "moral" obligation to monogamy. And the notion that "love" has anything to do with our existence or survival as a species implies that procreation is dependent on "feels" which is inane. TL;DR" We would survive just fine if everyone just banged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I get the point you're trying to make with this statement, but the statement itself is so much nonsense. Humans are not, by nature, monogamous. "Love", in the context you're referring to, is like religion; It was created to control people. In this particular case, to impose a "moral" obligation to monogamy. And the notion that "love" has anything to do with our existence or survival as a species implies that procreation is dependent on "feels" which is inane. TL;DR" We would survive just fine if everyone just banged.
    Love was created to control people? What? And what does monogamy have to do with it? You can love multiple people at once.

While my statement about sex was far-fetched, without love parents wouldn't stick together and wouldn't bother raising their kids (why raise someone they don't care about?), and the kids would die off, or grow into wild animals.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Love was created to control people? What? And what does monogamy have to do with it? You can love multiple people at once.
    The phrase "sex without love" refers specifically to the "love" between two SOs and has nothing to do with offspring or anyone else. The context of your comment makes it seem like you're talking about the whole fairy tale "true love" nonsense. If that's not the case, then that makes it a different discussion altogether. But you can "love" multiple people in the aforementioned context, but then that would negate your point.

While my statement about sex was far-fetched, without love parents wouldn't stick together and wouldn't bother raising their kids (why raise someone they don't care about?), and the kids would die off, or grow into wild animals.
    Parents stick together more out of "love" of their children than anything else, so that's irrelevant. Even still, mothers/fathers who lost their "SO", even thousands of years ago, did just fine.

Political correctness is part of the game played by the Aristocracy.

For all of human history, in every society, the Aristocracy fears that the middle class and the poor will band together and overthrow them. So they structure everything in society with the goal of pitting the middle class vs the poor. They mostly do this by controlling the media, and then slanting all the stories to make the middle class appear to be oppressing the poor.

They especially like to do this when the economy is bad. The economy hasn't been very good since 2008, so if you notice they have ramped up class warfare in the press in response.

In 2008, the poor are angry and upset at the aristocracy because they have all the money.
    By 2016, after deflecting the issue for a number of years, the poor get distracted and decide the threat is some struggling middle class whites who really don't have much money either. They do this by painting them as racists. Political correctness is a powerful tool in this regard.

Black Lives Matter is a godsend for the aristocrats. They are critical of the police, which are comprised of the struggling middle class, and the middle class see them as protectors. None of these groups (BLM, the middle class, the minority poor) have the money, and now they are all pointing fingers at each other and shouting. Meanwhile, the REAL problem, which is the aristocracy, is completely ignored. They love this. The aristocrats are under NO pressure to create good paying jobs or spread the wealth from this situation because the poor and middle class are now distracted by PC language calling each other racists.

Good job, BLM.... sigh

If you want to fix these problems, you protest the liberal elites who distracted you with this. You should protest Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. Protest Hollywood. They are ones causing your problems. Not a bunch of struggling middle class white people who don't have any money nor political power.
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2016-09-10 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The phrase "sex without love" refers specifically to the "love" between two SOs and has nothing to do with offspring or anyone else. The context of your comment makes it seem like you're talking about the whole fairy tale "true love" nonsense. If that's not the case, then that makes it a different discussion altogether. But you can "love" multiple people in the aforementioned context, but then that would negate your point.
    "Love" as an act isn't quite what I was talking about.

Parents stick together more out of "love" of their children than anything else, so that's irrelevant. Even still, mothers/fathers who lost their "SO", even thousands of years ago, did just fine.
    If love didn't exist, then love towards children wouldn't exist either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    If you want to fix these problems, you protest the liberal elites who distracted you with this. You should protest Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. Protest Hollywood. They are ones causing your problems. Not a bunch of struggling middle class white people who don't have any money nor political power.
    BLM are doing something about police/state oppression. You need to worry more about why white people aren't doing shit than demonize BLM for complaining about state-sponsored murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM are doing something about police/state oppression. You need to worry more about why white people aren't doing shit than demonize BLM for complaining about state-sponsored murder.
    Grummug's our local conspiracy theorist. He finds it easier to chalk everything up to a scheme cooked up by 'the liberal elite' rather than admit there are real systemic problems in some parts of the country involving how police treat suspects along racial lines and how corruption runs rampant in both houses of Congress and in state governments regardless of political ideology.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Grummug's our local conspiracy theorist. He finds it easier to chalk everything up to a scheme cooked up by 'the liberal elite' rather than admit there are real systemic problems in some parts of the country involving how police treat suspects along racial lines and how corruption runs rampant in both houses of Congress and in state governments regardless of political ideology.
    I agree with him to some extent actually. It has worked out pretty well for the ruling class-I don't think it was a conspiracy they created, but its working out pretty well for them. I do think there should be more unity on this issue.

The problem I think comes from the fact that black people have this protest group infrastrucuture as a legacy of the civil rights movement. White working class people don't. Constantly there is a racial division over an issue which seems to affect poor whites and blacks (and indeed other EM) seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Or maybe get mad at the Rush Limbaugh's and Sean Hannity's of the world. Ya know the guys making 10's of millions per year by manufacturing false outrage over the "PC" police. The entire political correctness thing is nothing more than a sham created by conservative demagogues to silence people who oppose their viewpoints.

This is a joke post, right? Did you ever bother to look at their list of demands which posted quite early on? It called for things like trespassing and spitting on people to be 'decriminalized.' In 2015, there were (est.) 42,000,000 blacks in this country. That same year, police killed 300 nationwide, primarily armed and attacking (shooting at the cops) or accidental (high on cocaine/meth and getting tazed.) That equates to 0.7 per 100,000 (or 7 per 1,000,000.) This 'open season on black men narrative' that the left has been pushing for years now is nothing but lies and misinformation. Use the grey matter between your ears for once in your life.

Deleted
    I'm talking about nationalities, not nations.
    They are both equally much a social construct.
    And I can make sense of them, I'm just saying that this sense is not based on reality.
    What is money?
    Why is gold valuable?

- - - Updated - - -

BLM are doing something about police/state oppression.
    No they are fucking things up - they are turning something that's not actually a race issue into a race issue, thereby making sure the solution wont actually emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Or maybe get mad at the Rush Limbaugh's and Sean Hannity's of the world. Ya know the guys making 10's of millions per year by manufacturing false outrage over the "PC" police. The entire political correctness thing is nothing more than a sham created by conservative demagogues to silence people who oppose their viewpoints.
    crazy how these same people spent most of the 80's and 90's trying to get song lyrics banned, Howard Stern thrown off the radio and TV turned into bible hour, now they are crying about PC Problems

Guess its all to do with their "mainstream media" problem, even though conservatives control a lot of media such as 9 of the top 10 radio talk shows, the biggest cable news station and some of the biggest web sites. Funny how they are not considered main stream...lol