Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ok guys, since I'm following this thread, and the thread in US forums since they started, I am going to anticipate as well.
    So as I tried alot of things as you did, I have ran into something
    I am on a par with everyone saying that the trigger is in BI.
    So there is this thingy in Black Rook Hold where you can click on it and you get the Buff "Wandering Soul"
    We are indeed talking about a trigger for the hidden artifact.
    I know the buff is for Maw of Souls achievement, but as I saw the puzzle for Kosumoth, I believe it might be something we should try around the BI. I'll have a try taking the buff to "famous" places.
    What do you think about it? Probably post it in US-Forums as well, since I'm EU, I can't, sadly.

postet it in the false forum b4, sorry

Deleted
    Just a thought I had - where is wrathion these days? Back in mop they were hinting he would have a role when the legion came around, could he be the traveller referenced in some of the quest text?

I solved it.

Paladin needs to group up with a DK. Then they need to go to the vile slime. The DK then controls undead, and the slime will start the quest-chain!

Deleted
    do you have a proof for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nodaxx View Post
    do you have a proof for that?
    Go test it, and then get your skin and come back here.

Deleted
    Doesnt actualy control undead work on lvl 70 max? Also I will have to check if the slime is even undead mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Wrathion is kinda in meh position nowadays since he is not the last sane Black Dragon ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayreaver View Post
    I solved it.

Paladin needs to group up with a DK. Then they need to go to the vile slime. The DK then controls undead, and the slime will start the quest-chain!
    Frost dks and ret palas have already tried teaming up with the slime with no success

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Frost dks and ret palas have already tried teaming up with the slime with no success
    They worked together to kill it, not control it! Not to bring it as an ally!

That seems too simple to be true, someone should test it though just in case. If the slime is classified as undead, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

I've got an answer for ticket on russian realms.

GM said that they dont have any information about game mechanics (hidden appearance included), and all information they have you can also get on wowhead.

Sorry for my mad english

The slime is classified as Abboration for me. Think you can't control it.

You can't control this slime. Checked it right now.

Deleted
    So first of lets try to make this clear.We have been hunting this for I dunno how long to absolutely no success and ppl are getting rly wild about this so lets make a few ''rules'':

1.If you have theory,test it yourself,post the outcome here on the battle.net forum,no matter if it was successful or not,because we can rule it out.
    2.On the other hand,if you have a hunch,try to find a reasonable explanation why do you think it should be a thing and do you research.

Just post FACTS ppl.No such things like ''I have a hunch test it urself and thank me later'' because you cant control aberation mate.Do a research.

Deleted
    I know we moved off of the whispers, but can you toggle the whispers to come up in chat boxes like the Shadow and Demonology Artifacts?

Guys, I was reading on the Thunderfury skin-thread and this rogue found this in an underwater cave in the northern part of the elite WQ island in Stormheim.

http://imgur.com/S92Dk8m

Nothing related to their skin he says, but it is a purple shadowy orb of some kind. Anyone wanna check it out? I'm at work so I won't be able to do it myself before tonight.

Deleted
    Lol and no one is in there... on my server there are 20 people camping that spot day and night. Its for mount/pet world boss spawn that was on front page 1-2 days ago.
    Im stuck on that orb (6th of 10) because that area is cross realm so too crowded. Unless the hotfix for it that they talked about was implemented, then praise the blizz (To balance out the cursing i gave them when i got DCed from withered training with 600 score and 49 alive withered that i used on 3 glimmering and 2 normal treasures... last i had left to take)
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2016-09-09 at 12:55 PM.

Ahh, my bad. I didn't consider that to be an option.

Deleted
    Been following both threads for a while now, could it be, that we have to do something special on the Heart of Corruption encounter, which could explain why noone got it during beta?

Checked out an underwater cave outside the map, came up empty handed.
    http://imgur.com/a/MxQkl

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Off-topic a bit, but have anybody seen Mal'ganis? Since he went "home" at scarlet harbour, he was out of the picture, and with the Legion back, one would assume he is coming back as well.
    i saw mal'ganis as one of the demons summoned by gul'dan during the entry scenario to legion whilst running it on my paladin - i did not see mal'ganis when i ran it again the next day on my hunter, i was showing my buddy (sat next to me at the time) all the demons from the past gul'dan was spawning. (alliance side, right before varian meets his fate). i am 110% certain malganis was there, as he's not a character you forget about easily.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Mal'Ganis was there although I have a feeling that he has nothing to do with the Hidden appearance to be honest. Balnazar was the one who orchestrated the fall of the Scarlet order when he corrupted Dathrohan but he is basicaly defeated at the end of the class campaign.

I dunno. I am out of clues mates,waiting for my ticket but I dont expect wonders.