Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    You playing a melee where you stomp healers in 5 seconds flat? PvP balance is awful. It has been awful through the beta. This game is not counter strike or call of duty.

- - - Updated - - -

Whilst I approve of your "Stranger Things" avatar, I don't agree with your first two points. The damage is pretty high, and the HP pools aren't really that big. The damage on many individual skills may not take off 20% or more hp, although those skills exist, the cumulative effect is that many skills do a relatively large amount in a short time frame. A lot more than can be healed through, and a lot more than the health pools can support through stuns/kicks.
    I was more of a WOTLK Guy where Lava Burst dealt 14K damage on 20K HP players ^____^

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Lava Burst dealt 14K damage on 20K HP players
    That sounds like "balanced designs", much better than Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    You playing a melee where you stomp healers in 5 seconds flat? PvP balance is awful. It has been awful through the beta. This game is not counter strike or call of duty.
    Any healer getting killed quickly by a solo melee in the current meta just isn't very good or is new to their class. I could articulate this more rudely but I'm being diplomatic. Damage feels slightly lower than in cata, mop and wod, and if you factor in teammates with peels then I can see arena matches lasting longer, certainly longer than in WoD.

As for this topic, it isn't true at all. I have been put in groups with people with very low honor ranks since I started the expansion. Currently honor rank 45 and I am often grouped with people under 10.
    Last edited by lolpve; 2016-09-06 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Apparently, the PVP at max level is divided into different brackets that you will be put in depending on what your honor rank is.

Rank 1-11
    Rank 11-50

And now it comes.. a different bracket for people who are Prestige 1 or higher.

People who are prestige 1 right now are having issues finding a battleground or skirmish, only way to "circumvent" this is by queuing together with a person that has not yet "prestiged".

Well, if this isn't changed quickly I foresee a dire future. People who are only interested in Arena/ RBGs are not going to prestige since it would mean losing all honor talents, so a big chunk (even if not all of those do actually queue during an active season) will not be in the prestige player pool, resulting in a lower player count and thus possibly higher waiting times.
    Prestige system is garbage because is segregates players and it excludes rated players from participating once the season starts.

It is a disaster and will worsen as the rated season opens up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Flaws like everything which isn't melee being garbage.
    Yeah Legion PVP is heavily flawed across the board. Pick an issue and Legion has major flaws.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    That sounds like "balanced designs", much better than Legion!
    Personal thing.

It made classes like Arcane Mage, Elemental Shaman, Destro warlock viable instead of bottom line garbage.

PvP was pretty fast. It wasn't unhealable, but it was much faster and much more enjoyable if you could kill a healer.

By the way they nerfed that. It was a PvE set bonus that made LvB crit so high.

Nope, you could get that with pvp easily (source, AT realm).

Also, i think that was because they balanced around 2s and not 3s, so a dps had to kill a healer on its own without dampening or similar. So by nature the game was much faster. And most classes were broken in some sense, be it 15k lava bursts, cheap and kindey not being on DR and ambush critting for a ton, warriors soloing every healer easily, heroism in arenas for shamans in general, gargoyle being able to solo people and so on and forth.